Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know, I think you and I have a habit of misunderstanding each other. I was agreeing with you.

*hugs* We good? We good.

Anyways, I am stalking people. So it surprises me when all the Mods but Broom is on the list. Darn you Broom! WHY?!? It's hard to stalk you when I don't have your address! And SmileyEagle1021, WTF dude?! Don't make me send your Holiday Card to your Work place! I know where you work!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• yeah we good. I was worried about offending JM since she went to all this trouble. Sorry.
      yeah. seee. its more fun to watch you stalk than actually doing it hehe.

Comment

• Well, she was busy. Maybe she forgot. I just finished numbering them all and forgot to delete myself from the list.

Yeah, I'm so smart.

The list has 64 names on it (including myself) and I overestimated and bought 75 cards. Which is fine because there's some people not on the list (Mom and Dad, My Grandmother, RW, Lupo, SmileyEagle and Broom) that I want to send cards to even though they aren't (or in my parents case, can't) participating.
        Last edited by Evil Queen; 11-04-2008, 04:13 PM.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• same here, i have a whole address book of family members to send to which will bump it up to 80 so i'm going all out. Pizza is done in the oven going to enjoy cheesy goodness now. hugs for those that want them!

Comment

• It is not JM's fault mine doesn't have a name. . . .It was late night on vacation - had been at a pub when I im'd my info.
            For mine put Emrld / Jenn and the mailing address - shouldn't be any problem with it arriving. Some people only know me as Emrld and others by Jenn - postal delivery person is aware of this.

Sorry about that everyone.

Comment

• No problem. I've already edited my list.

The nice thing about being on this list is getting to see all the exotic names! <3

Comment

• Does anyone know the zip code for McGoddess09?
                What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

• as soon as I get JM's address I"m done --- just not mailing the US ones until closer to December ---- it's just TOO early to send out! (taking bets on how fast I loose them all!!!)
                  ANNIE

Every day I work with you is two days of therapy!!!!!

Comment

• Got my list yay!! Between CS, my family and my fiances family and our friends we'll have about 150 cards to do. I'm starting tomorrow!
                    www.myspace.com/queenofevrything

Comment

• annie you live down the street from me?

lexia fira, you seem to be missint one number in the zip code?
                      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth Part-Time Parrothead View Post
                        Does anyone know the zip code for McGoddess09?
                        The town she lives in seems to only have one zip code. 61080.

I thought the screenname was Word Dork, not Work Dork? Or is that another poster?
                        Last edited by Evil Queen; 11-04-2008, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                          Uh, okay. I'll go ahead and send then. Hopefully it'll get to them.
                          There were a few like that last year, too. As far as I know, they made it to their destinations just fine.

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                          Oh and ... I found it funny. Only two people in total from my entire country, and I might as well walk around and drop it off! They're very CLOSE addresses!
                          Apparently I did that to Becks last year. The stamp didn't get cancelled on the card I sent her. Seriously, I didn't drive an hour up to her place. Really.

Quoth Dips View Post
                          Then the actual list ended up in my spam box anyway.
                          The test went to my inbox just fine, but the list went to my spam box. Good thing I skim the list before I hit delete!

Quoth technical.angel View Post
                          I'm working on throwing all the addressses into an excel spreadsheet. PM me if you would like a copy!
                          Did that today at work
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I have 12 cards done

someone lucky person caught me in a blonde moment and instead of writing USA i wrote COUNTRY instead

haha.... im an idiot
                            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

• Quoth One-Fang View Post
                              Oh and ... I found it funny. Only two people in total from my entire country, and I might as well walk around and drop it off! They're very CLOSE addresses!
                              Haha, yeah. Broom and I would joke that we should save the cost of a stamp and just drop the cards off in person.
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                                annie you live down the street from me?

lexia fira, you seem to be missint one number in the zip code?
                                WHOOPS that would be 75089 sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X