Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the test. It was in my spam box so I moved it and marked it.

Then the actual list ended up in my spam box anyway.

But I got it! Yay!

Thank you again, JM, for doing this. I won't be the first to send cards, since I still need to order mine.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• EVERYONE ON CHRISTMAS CARD LIST PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT

Hey all, I just got the list and noticed on my address USA was on it, Please don't put USA on it when mailing the card, I'm in Australia, If USA is on it I won't recieve it.

Thanks everyone.
      I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• I'm working on throwing all the addressses into an excel spreadsheet. PM me if you would like a copy!
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth One-Fang View Post
          Um ... can I check something?

One of the USA addresses ends in "NSW, Australia, USA". Is that actually Aus and not the US? I never heard of Australia, USA, I suppose it's possible, but ...?
          That's my address, Ignore the USA part, just put Australia.
          Last edited by Ree; 12-01-2008, 04:18 AM.
          I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Yes...I'll be working on the cards a handful at a time on the weekends...I'll start with the internationals first though and get those in. I DO need to get some more cards. And stamps.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
              That's my address, Ignore the USA part, just put Australia.
              Done and done!

Now to get the cards.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Got the e-mail and list, heh.

Well, I have 60 cards, which I guess means that five people at completely random are going to be getting hand-drawn cards cuz I can't afford to buy any more and postage. Heh, call them random insert collector's items or something.

(Though I am planning to add drawings to all the cards...so those five will just be drawing and card all together, heh.)
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• Ok, I got the test, but never got the real list. It isn't in my spam folder nether.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• I'm going through the list again;

McD doesn't have a real name attached to her (his?) address. Can I get that in a PM or something?

Emrld is the same way.

Family Tradition doesn't have a last name. Will the mail get to them without it?

Of everyone, only one person from AussieLand is on the list? Darn. I've never been to AussieLand.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Some members chose not to provide their full names for privacy reasons so there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm at work though and just received word that I screwed up Supermarket Slave Girl's address so please everyone, make a note of it. I'll edit and resend the list when I get home.
                      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Uh, okay. I'll go ahead and send then. Hopefully it'll get to them.

-EQ
                        GAH! Now you know my Sekket Identity!!!

Comment

• Got it. I kinda noticed that myself.

oh... uh... back to my Magic the Gathering Days....

<flashback>
                          BUMP!
                          </flashback>

Comment

• but why are you not on the list JM? i ask because i was planning to send a card your way as well. *shrugs*

Comment

• Good question.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                                Good question.
                                didn't want to sound mean or ungrateful since JM DID go to all that trouble. Just curious. I promise I'm not stalking! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X