Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing you wrote in Lexia. I was about to go crazy trying to figure out WHICH zip code you lived in!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Queen, you can find zip codes on the usps.com website.

Comment

• And google, but Lexia's town has multiple.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Apparently I did that to Becks last year. The stamp didn't get cancelled on the card I sent her. Seriously, I didn't drive an hour up to her place. Really.
          Too bad you didn't. Now it'll be a much longer drive to hand deliver a card.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Got the list, noted the corrections posted here.

Now to balance ornament making and letter writing such that both get done by Christmas...

Oh, and work. SOmetimes that's important too.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I thought the screenname was Word Dork, not Work Dork? Or is that another poster?
              It's worddork .

(There is no Work Dork in the members list.)

Well, Becks, we'll see if I take a road trip this month...
              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 11-05-2008, 01:14 AM.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• sent 12 out this evening, got all my stamps to!
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Did that today at work
                  If I PM you my address, mind sharing?
                  SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                  SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• bought the cards, have addressed the envelopes, still need to write somthing in all. will send out in a week or two.
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Well, Becks, we'll see if I take a road trip this month...
                      Woo hoo!!!!!
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I got the test e-mail, but never got the list.
                        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                          annie you live down the street from me?

yes ma'am --- and probably work where you shop ;-)
                          ANNIE

Every day I work with you is two days of therapy!!!!!

Comment

• 28 more done, sitting on the kitchen table to mail out tomorrow

plan on having them all done by tomorrow midday

sorry they are so early I have well over 100 to mail this year (4 were already mailed before the list came out) and 4 birthday cards also so Im gettingerdone!

Comment

• I've done about 35 cards so far - picking up stamps during lunch, and doing the rest this evening, then posting them tomorrow!!! (I have hand cramps, and I blame you all )
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                                doing the rest this evening, then posting them tomorrow!!!

Im soooooo beating you this year, you beat me every single time, but not this year

Comment

Working...
                                X