Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually weak for androgynous ones.. male or female. Girls with boyish hips, pretty much no chest to speak of, and almost masculine facial features are hawt. Short hair makes it better.
    guys with those girly hips, feminine facial features, no facial hair, and long hair are killer.

So basically I want my guys to look like girls, and my girls to look like guys... I'm so weird!
    "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Large eyes (sounds wierd, but some people hold their eyes open more than others)

That's probably me biggest weakness in women!

To a slightly lesser degree, natural redheads.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Setsunaela View Post
        So basically I want my guys to look like girls, and my girls to look like guys... I'm so weird!
        no it's not - not at all
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
        RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

Tall
          Dark hair, esp if it's a tad curly
          Double points if he can pick me up!
          Good sense of humor
          Similar likes, esp if it's Phantom of the Opera
          Arm/chest muscles
          Back muscles (new discovery, thank you Life of Brian)
          A nice voice
          Doesn't mock my large ass ><
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Intelligent
            Clever
            Witty
            Bit of a gamer and/or techy
            Solid, even a little heavy, I like the mass
            Lighter skin
            Likes a range of music
            Great voice
            Good, strong laugh
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Taller than me
              dark hair
              ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!! *drool*
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I really only have one weakness:

MUST LOVE DOGS.

Quoth Setsunaela View Post
                guys with those girly hips, feminine facial features, no facial hair, and long hair are killer.
                Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Guys:
                  Muscles
                  intelligent
                  taller than me
                  a bit of cushion
                  manly hands (not callousy though)
                  sense of humor
                  gets along with my sister
                  loves my kitties
                  can be rough in the bedroom, but sweet outside of it

Girls:
                  intelligent
                  some cushion
                  smaller boobs (just a handful)
                  badonkadonk
                  sense of humor
                  gets along with my sister
                  loves my kitties
                  my height or taller
                  can be roughin the bedroom, but sweet outside of it
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

hmmm...let's see. he must:
                    be at least 5' 8"
                    play basketball
                    not take my sarcastic nature too seriously
                    have a sense of humor and can laugh at himself
                    love videogames(because I do but i'm only a casual gamer)
                    like the cheesy stuff in life

On the even pickier side I loooove:
                    accents-particularly English, Jamaican, and Russian(or from that area)
                    muscular but not too freakishly
                    and if all fails I'll just take Gerard Butler or Brendan Fraser. That works just fine for me. ha ha!!!
                    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Heh, I've just realised I fit a few peoples descriptions, I can even clinch it with an accent.
                      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Most of my weaknesses with women have been well-documented, but I'll reiterate them here.

Long and/or gorgeous hair. I have a think for beautiful hair that I cannot explain any more than I can explain my phobia of bees. It simply....is. In junior high and high school, my infatuation with Paulina Porizkova was definitely in high gear. Oddly, I have no particular preference for hair color. I love redheads. I love blondes. I love brunettes. I have dated all of them. As long as their hair looks great, I am hooked.

Petite women. Short, small, slight, whatever. If I can pick them up, I would love to pick them up.

Legs. Great legs are just that. Great! (And I gotta tell you, a short women with seemingly (if not actually) long legs--major turn on!)

Great shoulders. I can't explain or even describe this. Women either have them or they don't.

I am not into the whole glamorous/cutting edge/fashion model/overly made up looks at all. Frankly, I prefer the wholesome/girl next door thing. Such as Anna Paquin, Kirsten Dunst, Rene O'Connor, Renee Zelwegger, Danica McKellar, aka Winnie Cooper from "The Wonder Years" (but all grown up), Danica Patrick, Leelee Sobieski, Top Chef Season 4 winner Stephanie Izard, etc.

The above is physical, and the things that will turn my head fast enough to make me crash my bike/crash my truck/walk into a sign pole. But it goes beyond the physical.

Sense of humor. Hell, this is not just a weakness, this is a MUST.

Intelligence. If I can't talk to her and she to me, why bother? I don't care HOW good she looks. Seriously.

Attitude. Bring it on, bitch! (I love it!)

Wickedness. In every sense of the word (humor, glances, behavior, etc.)

And the #1 thing that will buckle my knees and melt my heart is when they look at me and I can see the adoration for me that I feel for them. I have seen this many times in other couples. Of course, this has only happened once to me, and that was my only-ever fiance, The Brit.

".............."

I'm sorry....where was I?

Quoth iradney View Post
                        Hands - not too effeminate, but well looked after
                        Eyes that crinkle when they smile
                        A quirky sense of humour
                        Great butt
                        Intelligent!!!!!
                        And of course, a geek
                        Oddly, I fit Iradney's description to a T. Weird! Maybe that's why we get along so well! (Though she's never seen my butt....)

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                        Taller than me.*
                        Dark hair and Green eyes
                        confident enough to wear a kilt.**
                        funny
                        a nice rear view
                        Compassion
                        I barely know Shpepper, and yet again, here I am fitting the description perfectly!

*Assuming you are shorter than 5'8".

**I am confident enough to wear one. I just won't wear one. It's a stylistic choice.

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        Buldging arm muscles
                        A nice, hairless chest
                        A six pack
                        A cute little butt tighter than a snare drum
                        Guys with freckles across their nose
                        Now, I get along pretty well with Blas, but I find it hilarious that I absolutely do NOT fit her weaknesses.

Except, of course, the snare drum butt.

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        badonkadonk
                        I'm sorry, that just cracked me up! Hilfuckinglarious!

I consider myself lucky I was in between sips of my beer, actually!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          I barely know Shpepper, and yet again, here I am fitting the description perfectly!

*Assuming you are shorter than 5'8".

**I am confident enough to wear one. I just won't wear one. It's a stylistic choice.
                          Nope I am actually 5'10" or so. I only wish I was shorter. It would make life so much easier. The tall scary redhead is how they used to describe me right before I quit my job in deli hell.

There are a lot of guys that I know who wouldn't even consider wearing a kilt. It's not an unusual sight up here to see men in them. We are the home of Utilikilts. Well, Seattle is and i'm not far from there. It's all about the attitude. That attitude can carry over into most anything. It's the confident attitude that says "so what who cares what the rest of the world thinks, I like it and i am going to do it /wear it/be it."

Comment

I find that whenever I make a list about what I like, I start dating nearly the opposite of it.

Not the values, but mostly physical features.

I would've said I like dark hair, guys that are taller than me, etc, while my current boyfriend is dirty blonde and an inch shorter. *shrug*

But I love:
                            -A sense of humor
                            -Laid back attitude (I'm way too high strung for anything else)
                            -A nice butt
                            -Attentive and caring (Won't forget plans, cares about feelings, etc)
                            -Puts up with my weirdness/craziness.

Comment

Curves (no size two how about size 8)
                              at least a C cup (yes i am a 'pig' but im not attracted to B cups or smaller)
                              Dark hair.... or at least red.
                              Not tall no more than 5'6" i don't like to crain, and happly most girls with curves arent towering
                              a great smile
                              ...a good laugh..

oh and accents... Ive offered to marry 3 scotsmen and one aussie because of their voices.
                              Last edited by Sliceanddice; 02-19-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                                lets see, check, check, check, maybe check (that depends on how you define great ), check and check (underlined, bolded, exclamation point)...
                                ... too bad you're in South Africa... well, OK, so there are other things, but we'll leave it at geographical distance for now
                                LOL
                                *picks up phone*
                                Hi, SAA? I'd like to book a trans-atlantic ticket please
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X