X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meep, I hope you get better soon GK! You don't deserve these injuries. T_T

Comment

Finally - found you (nope - not a stalker - just wondering where you were)!

Although, a bit of a fangirl I must say (BTW - you seem to be bumping into my brother out in BC - my apologies (he's not the loach, but I'm pretty sure he was the Skytrain "diver" LMAO on that one - typical for him!!! )

I hope you're feeling better. I've always found the T-4's were pretty good for what ails ya' (Tylenols not tax forms).

I'm always so looking forward to your posts, but I'm hoping you're just taking it easy and getting better.

Mayhaps they should be getting you your own ASSIGNED - NON-ADJUSTABLE FOR ANYONE ELSE CHAIR for your job?

IIRC - You have to share your chair. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Take care of yourself!
      No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

We don't have assigned chairs at work, though everyone typically has a favourite if you will. Since I work graveyard I can usually locate my preferred throne quite easily as its not like there's anyone else in the office to take it at the time.

Will be a bit weird tonight. They renovated the entire office last weekend and I haven't seen it yet since I've been off with grievous injury. Could be a tad surreal returning this evening.

But oh well, the medication makes everything good right now. Very good.

Remember kids, don't do drugs........take them in prescribed doses instead.

Comment

Good luck GK - hope you make it through ok.

Comment

Ah opiates, mother natures little hug.

I hope you feel better soon, and I second (or maybe third) going to see someone about your back. Like a chiropractor, or massage therapist. When your back goes out, its no fun. And they can help.
            http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Working...
            X