This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post yer shoes!

Inspired by this thread, , and observing that we've had more than one thread turn into girls gushing about shoes and the guys scratching their heads in wonder, I've decided to start this thread.

It's simple. Post your favorite shoes. Guys, you can play, too, it's not restricted to girly heels and whatnot. You can even post your fuzzy bedroom shoes, if you like.

In fact, here are my fuzzy bedroom shoes.
    Attached Files

These are basically the shoes I wear to work but mine have a white ring at the top instead of black.

ETA: Mine are much dirtier too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by draftermatt; 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

in my office, I am renowned for not wearing shoes. I mean, I wear slip-on shoes to come in, or to walk to the breakroom, but everytime I'm at my desk, I'm barefoot.

So my boss bought me these for Christmas. I love my boss (note: boss =/= CEO who is still batshit crazy). And yes, those ARE rhinestone skulls all over the pink fuzzy slippers.
      Last edited by JoitheArtist; 03-31-2009, 06:35 AM.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I don't have a photo of them on my feet yet, but here are my New Rocks. My babies. My preeccioussss.

I almost disemboweled someone at the library for touching them last week. You do NOT. Touch. The boots.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
          I don't have a photo of them on my feet yet, but here are my New Rocks. My babies. My preeccioussss..
          Those. Are. GOD!

*worships*

Comment

Quoth the_std View Post
            Those. Are. GOD!

*worships*
            Yeah. Real leather, too. Spanish, so last forever. So comfy.

They're actually simpler than the ones I had planned on getting. Black and red with skulls and spikes. Those ended up being too heavy and flashy.

I am SO glad I can wear them to work on Fridays. I tried it last week, bringing my sneakers just in case it wasn't okay, and everyone including my bosses LOVED them.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

My favs are actually Topsiders - they wear well, go from casual to everyday well, and are very comfortable. But for inside.....
              Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                Yeah. Real leather, too. Spanish, so last forever. So comfy.
                How much were they? I assume quite a bit. But one can dream!

Comment

Yeah. These were, like, $280 USD. And those are some of the CHEAPER ones. New Rocks can get up to around 350.

Comment

These two are the core of my shoe collection.

They're both Dansko. I'll never buy anything else again...except for LL Bean boots for when it's really snowy or when I'm hiking.

The first are Tara from their Left Bank collection. The second is their classic clogs...hell, they might have been from the first line of shoes Dansko produced. These things have lasted forever, and still look good. Mine don't look exactly like these, they're a little different. But, like I said, I've had them for, well, probably close to 15 years at this point.

ETA: I really want a pair of New Rocks, though. I need big stompy boots.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

ETA: I really want a pair of New Rocks, though. I need big stompy boots.
                      The cost is high, Padawan. Almost killed my credit score, since I had to use my card for more than half the cost. >>

So worth it. Even though most everyone who knew me said they "weren't me". ><

My feet beg to differ. *kicks with metal*

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

The first are Tara from their Left Bank collection.
                        Ooh, those are cute. Must find myself a pair.
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Cute AND comfortable. Seriously, these are THE most comfortable heels I've ever worn. I barely even notice I'm wearing heels, and working in a wine store, I'm on my feet a lot.

Hopefully my knee decides to stop being a bitch tomorrow and I can wear them again!

RE: New Rocks

I know they're expensive, but I'm saving up the cash for a pair. So far I'm about halfway there, once I put aside the rent, bills, and saving money. Should be another few months before I can get them, though, because of a few random expenses...like my knee being stupid.

/painkiller-induced rambling

Comment

Much smarter than me. I had most of it saved up, then went down to the store and was all, "O HAI, I CAN HAZ NOO RAWKS PLZ!"

Comment

Well, here's the current rotation:

From top to bottom: birkenstocks, and two pairs of Pumas. Because Puma's swoosh is so much cooler than Nike's.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X