This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Wingates_Hellsing View Post
    Failing that, I would probably spend alot of time setting stuff on fire.
    oh YEAH a closet TrashCan Man. HELL YEAH a nuke can be a lot of fun (cookies for the reference).

Me, I would go on a killing spree for a day or two then head out to the woods and be at one with nature
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
      Hydroelectric plants can run for days, months, years, without anyone there, as long as they've been properly maintained. After a certain amount of time, clogs would develop in the pipes or improperly maintained equipment would break down. Hydroelectric is a big part of the electrical supply here in the U.S., so many people would have power up until the end.
      Ah, fair enough... we're still mostly coal over here... with the occasional solar or wind, and a bit of hydro.
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Id still go to work. I'm a caregiver, so I would still have people there that would need me. I'd comfort them, because in doing so would comfort me. I'd probably ask my family to join me. I've cared for people a long time, and it would be unnatural to do anything else, even then.
        Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

I'd probably party hard, not show up for work...

But I know on the last day I'd end up at home, curled up against my Partner, just waiting for the end to come...

And it couldn't be any more beautiful to me.
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Not sure if it was mentioned already, too lazy to look thru.

There is a movie called "Last Night" its pretty close to what your describing (they never say why the world is ending, just that it is)
            one woman is trying to reach her husband before times up.
            one man plans on sleeping with as many women as he can.
            One man tries to stay away from the "last minute true love' other people are looking for
            and the best is the ceo of a power company that calls every customer they have to thank them for using his company.

Its a pretty cool movie. No special effects world blowing up, just how a few people plan on spending their 'last night'
            Last edited by Miyon; 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM.
            Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

I'd track down Derek Landy and beg him to tell me how the Skulduggery Pleasant series will end. Then I'd track down JV Hart and beg him to tell me the rest of the Capt. Hook saga.

Then I'd probably go to wherever my friends are, give them big, wet hugs, and basically be a big, sloppy mess until I croaked.
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I always wanted to go down fighting. Take of that what you will.

Especially since I'd mostly be royally pissed off that I'd know I would never make it WWE, be a champ, do tons of charity work, do art, find out whether my assumptions about the possibility of me and a certain guy are true, etc. So yeah. Going down fighting.
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I'd only do two things:
                  1) go tell one woman I've always found her attractive (because, well, it's not that important and stuff)
                  2) take my cat and go to a cliff on the west coast, and watch the ocean up until the end.

Everything else? Already done and taken care of (and #2's kind of a thing where you can't just do that 24/7.... so it's kind of a last minute thing all the way around..... #1's just something that I would do whenever it seemed right, but if it were to end, and it hasn't been done, I'd just do it then]

Comment

Lots of church, talk someone into not going to work and hanging out with me some of the time I'm not at church, spending some of the last days of my life w/ the woman who has been my best friend since I was 16, calling my friends and family to tell them I love them and hope to see them in the next life, and go swimming with the dolphins.

Comment

I'd play police quest until I got all 245 points
                      If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                      X