This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major congrats!
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Congrats!!!
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

YAY! *happy dance!*

I'm sure you'll be an awesome counselor, because as others have pointed out, you have perspective and empathy.

*happy dances some more* *throws confetti and streamers*
        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 05-10-2009, 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling. I can spell, really I can....
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thank you everybody! Let me tell you - it was quite the rush walking across that stage! I'm glad someone was taking pictures because it went so fast! I'll get one posted when I am given one.

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
            I am also almost a licensed professional therapist - specializing in alcohol and drug counseling.
            ....I need you plugged into the second jack on my line at work. ><

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              ....I need you plugged into the second jack on my line at work. ><
              For a nominal fee. But, I'd have to transfer my license to Canada and I'm not sure how that would work.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                For a nominal fee. But, I'd have to transfer my license to Canada and I'm not sure how that would work.
                Canada gives extra points for actually being educated when you immigrate. ;p

Comment

Congratulations.
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                  X