Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daaaaamn! Looks like you'll need plenty of Arm & Hammer and Febreze to take out that scent, Smiley.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post

I do not understand, at all, why someone would let dirty dishes sit in their room. Mine go immediately into the sink to at least be rinsed off. Don't they realize that just attracts mice, bugs, and other unfriendly houseguests? EW.
      I don't either, it grosses me out but yet I fight my daughter EVERY SINGLE DAY to NOT keep dirty dishes in her room
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'm not the cleanest person in the world, only time my apartment gets a GOOD HARD clean is when my mom threatens to come over >.>

BUT I at least keep the dishes in the kitchen, laundry...most of the time in the hamper, books I'm NOT reading back on the book shelves.

My computer desk how ever >.>...yeah....its almost ALWAYS piled up with work I'm doing of some sort.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Why?

My question is, why did he have the pot holders in his room, and what exactly did he do to them? Never-mind, I don't want to know.
          That room is tiny, I can't imagine having all that stuff in there. I bet you're glad he's gone.
          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

Comment

Quoth moogie View Post
            I bet you're glad he's gone.
            my good friend... that is the understatement of the year...
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X