Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang I feel old. I was 17 and between my junior and senoir year in HS when a friend from HS and I went to see it.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Let's see now...when Star Wars came out...I wasn't quite 1 year old Still, I do remember seeing it at the drive-in a few years later. Now that was freaking awesome! Too bad that drive-in is now another housing development But, at least I got to see it, and then the two later movies in theaters
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        I'm thirty-nine. I can feel older and act much, much younger on demand, or even without request.

Rapscallion
        I always thought you to be older for some reason..... >_>

Comment

I was just over two and a half when it came out. I don't remember much about it. I do however, remember seeing The Empire Strikes Back with my parents at the drive in. I fell asleep. It wasn't until later years that I became a Star Wars fan.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
            I was 11 years from being born...

My parents we freshman/sophomores in high school at the time. I think they met that following year...I'm so young compared to you guys....
            Beat you by 3/4 years,babe.

Feel better?
            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I know I am not old, I am 32 after all lol, but you people that weren't even born for years make me feel old. I realize y'all are like 20-somethings, but still. Ah, well - y'all completely missed the 80's, so I win.
              "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Megg View Post
                I know I am not old, I am 32 after all lol, but you people that weren't even born for years make me feel old. I realize y'all are like 20-somethings, but still. Ah, well - y'all completely missed the 80's, so I win.
                Damn near all y'all missed the 60's, so I must really win!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                  Beat you by 3/4 years,babe.

Feel better?
                  A little, yes.

Especially since I'll be legal(21) in about 2 weeks!

Comment

Umm - I was about 7 at the time. I recall seeing it, but don't recall where, but I did love it! (as a young kid would!)
                    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      So far as I can subtract, you do. Followed by Racket Man and myself at 17 and 16 at the time respectively. Glad you chimed in!

Comment

Yes, indeed - this has made me sad my whole life, missing the 60's. I bow to your uberness!
                        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Pretty much as old as Star Wars since Me and my sister were still sharing a bump when it came out.

We turn 32 in a 11 days time (the 13th)
                          As soon as I start thinking
                          That I'm sensible and sane
                          The Random Hedgehog comes along
                          And fiddles with my Brain
                          (from card I got)

Comment

lets see....I'm 5 years from being born...sister is 5 months old parents have been married for 2 years...making my mother about...29 almost 30 and my dad 32 almost 33.

dun think any of them went to see it, but I'm a geek and still have the ORGINAL VHS unmastered editions.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I was 3 years from being born.

Not old and not young. Just right.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                dun think any of them went to see it, but I'm a geek and still have the ORGINAL VHS unmastered editions.
                                So do I!

Comment

Working...
                                X