This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
    A blow job consists of a shot of Baileys, A lime wedge, and a salt line.
    The one I participated in didn't have lime or salt. I don't remember what was in it, but I know what wasn't. And whipped cream was involved.

*shuffling off to the gutter now* who wants to join me? I made fried potatoes!
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Speaking of which, do you guys want to help me name the cocktail I invented.
      It's Milk, Chocolate Milk, Bailey's, and French Kiss

Suggestions? I really can't think of anything.
      How about Rusty Trombone, since we're thinking up risque names for drinks.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
        Yeah, that one definetly falls under TMI.
        Honestly, I don't think knowing someone likes "morning sex" is that much TMI. If they listed themselves as fans of "morning sex involving gelatin, rubber gloves, chocolate pudding, diesel fuel, and the cat"--now THAT would be some serious TMI!

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        I've heard of a cocktail called blowjob (I forgot exactly what it had in it)...yeah...imagine saying that in a bar.
        A blowjob is a classic shot, often served to a woman who is celebrating her birthday or, more commonly, out for her bachelorette party. There are a variety of recipes for it, but the most common one I have seen has equal parts Bailey's Irish Cream and butterscotch schnapps in a shot glass topped with whipped cream. (The second liqueur varies, but it always has Bailey's and whipped cream.)* The idea is for the person drinking the shot to do so without using their hands, i.e., to wrap their mouth around the shot glass and throw the shot back, never using anything but their mouth. Hence the name!

*(Source: my own experience working and drinking in bars, and webtender.com.)

A blow job consists of a shot of Baileys, A lime wedge, and a salt line.
        Squirt the Lime wedge into your mouth while still holding the Baileys in there. The mixture will foam.
        Swallow. It goes down weird and tastes horrible.
        Someone has been messing with your head. That is not a blow job. Blow job shots do not involve salt, for one thing. But more importantly, Bailey's mixed with lime juice is a classic "joke" shot called a Cement Mixer. The two liquids, combined with each other and saliva, congeal in a very unpleasant manner, both texturally and tastewise. If someone buys you this shot, they are having fun at your expense.

And if you did this and were told it was a blow job, they were really getting your goat. Sorry, but you've been had.

Speaking of which, do you guys want to help me name the cocktail I invented.
        It's Milk, Chocolate Milk, Bailey's, and French Kiss
        Myself, I think I would call that drink The French Maid. Don't ask me why....it just seems to fit. (Not all shots need sexual names. Though of course some people would consider "french maid" to be sexual, but that is another argument.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I unfortunately had to leave the CS group on FB when a bunch of my coworkers (some of whom I talk about on here) befriended me on there, and I didn't want the connection to get made.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            I made fried potatoes!
            You made fried potatoes and didn't tell me?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Someone has been messing with your head. That is not a blow job. Blow job shots do not involve salt, for one thing. But more importantly, Bailey's mixed with lime juice is a classic "joke" shot called a Cement Mixer. The two liquids, combined with each other and saliva, congeal in a very unpleasant manner, both texturally and tastewise. If someone buys you this shot, they are having fun at your expense.

And if you did this and were told it was a blow job, they were really getting your goat. Sorry, but you've been had.
              As a straight woman i can tell you, it certainly reminded me of it's name sake. >_<

But yeah either someone was screwing with me, or they got the joke confused with the real thing. Because no one but the bartender was laughing. I thought it was at my clever joke. Oh well.

Also, a French Maid sounds perfect. Especially since it's served neat.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

no one but the bartender was laughing.
                That would suggest to me that your friends were mixed up on what a blow job was, but the bartender wasn't....and was laughing at the lot of you.

Also, a French Maid sounds perfect. Especially since it's served neat.
                Really? Neat? I would think that would be served chilled, no? Because neat means served without ice and without being chilled, just at room temperature, as you might drink some fine Scotches or rums.

Either way, I'm glad you like the name!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  That would suggest to me that your friends were mixed up on what a blow job was, but the bartender wasn't....and was laughing at the lot of you.

Really? Neat? I would think that would be served chilled, no? Because neat means served without ice and without being chilled, just at room temperature, as you might drink some fine Scotches or rums.

Either way, I'm glad you like the name!
                  Hmmm...Oh I thought it was the opposite of on the rocks. I will have to do some research on stuff like this. That's Jester.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Hmmm...Oh I thought it was the opposite of on the rocks. I will have to do some research on stuff like this.
                    Let me save you some time and trouble.

"On the rocks" means over ice.
                    "Neat" means just poured into a glass, room temperature.
                    "Up" means chilled, usually by shaking over ice, and then strained into a glass without ice.
                    "Chilled" means the same as "up," but "up" is usually for martinis and other cocktails, where as "chilled" is for shots. The are, to be honest, almost interchangeable.
                    "Frozen" means blended with ice, insuring that (A) you will irritate the bartender, and (B) you will get a drink with far less flavor than you would have had you gotten it on the rocks or up.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                    X