This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, happy day!

I posted in this thread that I have some happy news to report!!!!!!

In today's mail, I received a letter telling me that I have been granted a provisional license to practice chemical dependency counseling!!!!! BIG SMILES!!!!

Things are really starting to fall into place for me now. School is back on for the fall...I have extra money coming in....I have my provisional license now...I have my room cleaned!!!! (I still have the rest of those two boxes to go through...I'm taking those slowly - but I did all the other re-organizing I had planned.

One awesome thing I have from going through these boxes - I have reconnected with three friends I lost contact with when I went off my deep end. I couldn't remember the spelling of their last names, or where they were last located, and when I found stuff connected to them in these boxes...I was able to look them up via the wonderful Internets - Facebook & Myspace.

"I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*happy dance*
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Congrats!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

That's great news! Yay, you!

Comment

Working...
          X