This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Mine likes to come up to my side, completely silently, and reach up and tap me on the arm. I look down, say hi, and she walks away. Usually comes back a few minutes later and does it again. Every once in a while she'll hop up in my lap and sit with me while I surf.
    mine does the cute little paw touch also ... she likes to snuggle up on the bed next to me while I am online surfing and do it =)
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Rooks body checks me all the time.

Also, she recently started holding me hostage. I'll be laying in bed reading before going to sleep with my right arm extended out for her to curl up next to. As soon as she's comfy, she'll drape a paw across my arm and keep it there.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I've learned that if I take a nap on my dad's bed that Stars will come in and curl up with me. She'll put her feet on me, climb on or over, pat me with her paws, shove her head against me, and finally curl up and get comfy.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Mine has started something new in the last couple of days.

She sits on my lap, leans on my stomache then slide/falls over onto my arm so I have to catch her. At that point she's laying belly up cradled like a baby. She purrs and reaches up to touch my face with her paws.

And- It's ALWAYS my right arm (computer mouse hand) she falls on- thus guaranteeing my undivided attention.

Last edited by NightAngel; 09-14-2009, 02:13 PM.
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
          X