Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah its cool. thanks it does clear it up.

But just so I am ABSOLUTELY SURE I have it clear:

I have till the 24th to Opt out entirely.

I should probably get mail rediverted to my dad's ASAP just in case so that it has time to begin redirecting before cards get sent out.

Right?
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• /me goes and reads the front page on the card list manager tool, which has this to say:

Opt-outs close: 2009-10-31,

So, you have until the 25th to sign up and/or change your address. You can do this once per second until then, the tool does not care.

You have until the 31st to opt out entirely.

Comment

• That's why I doublechecked. I knew I had it mixed up. Thanks!

Comment

• Yay! I haven't been here in OT much lately - too busy trying to get my Holiday Knitting knocked out - so tonight I was thinking that it should be signup time. Glad I didn't miss it, I know exactly where my cards are.

Thanks so much, JM and Pedersen - awesome idea!

Comment

• Wow... I am impressed. 48 people so far this year. Nearly two full sheets of address labels.

I wanna have to use a third sheet though. Come on people, sign up!

Comment

• I have over 100 persons on my list for this year (including non CS people).

I just hope I have enough cards. I usually buy loads after christmas when they're on sale!

Comment

• Reminder: Only 21 days remain to sign up for the 2009 Christmas Card List event!

So far, Ree, JuniorMintz, Setsunaela, Becks, FuzzyKitten99, AriGriffin, Monica, taxguykarl, Boggles, Pedersen, iradney, bookworm, ArcticChicken, McGoddess09, JoitheArtist, BookstoreEscapee, Aethian, I8DaCookie, Bandit, ParkingWitch, DGoddessChardonnay, worddork, AdminAssistant, Irving Patrick Freleigh, cinema guy, Camry178, SteverinoNY, BlaqueKatt, EricKei, DesignFox, calulu, Plaidman, MadMike, Part-Time Parrothead, 42_42_42, SubwayGirl, technical.angel, Bella_Vixen, protege, Horsetuna, morgana, Taboo, Sonoma, Sarlon, Melxb, MannersMakethMan, Kiwi, Reyneth, BethB has joined.
                Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

• Oh, Raps, who art in England, I have a confession to make...

I BOUGHT CHRISTMAS CARDS LAST NIGHT!!
                  SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                  SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
                    Oh, Raps, who art in England, I have a confession to make...

My wife found a carton of them when she was cleaning the basement last weekend.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
                      Oh, Raps, who art in England, I have a confession to make...

Ha! I bought Christmas cards LAST YEAR!!!
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Reminder: Only 17 days remain to sign up for the 2009 Christmas Card List event!

So far, Ree, JuniorMintz, Setsunaela, Becks, FuzzyKitten99, AriGriffin, Monica, taxguykarl, Boggles, Pedersen, iradney, bookworm, ArcticChicken, McGoddess09, JoitheArtist, BookstoreEscapee, Aethian, I8DaCookie, Bandit, ParkingWitch, DGoddessChardonnay, worddork, AdminAssistant, Irving Patrick Freleigh, cinema guy, Camry178, SteverinoNY, BlaqueKatt, EricKei, DesignFox, calulu, Plaidman, MadMike, Part-Time Parrothead, 42_42_42, SubwayGirl, technical.angel, Bella_Vixen, protege, Horsetuna, morgana, Taboo, Sonoma, Sarlon, Melxb, MannersMakethMan, Kiwi, Reyneth, BethB, Dips has joined.

Comment

• Reminder: Only 14 days remain to sign up for the 2009 Christmas Card List event!

So far, Ree, JuniorMintz, Setsunaela, Becks, FuzzyKitten99, AriGriffin, Monica, taxguykarl, Boggles, Pedersen, iradney, bookworm, ArcticChicken, McGoddess09, JoitheArtist, BookstoreEscapee, Aethian, I8DaCookie, Bandit, ParkingWitch, DGoddessChardonnay, worddork, AdminAssistant, Irving Patrick Freleigh, cinema guy, Camry178, SteverinoNY, BlaqueKatt, EricKei, DesignFox, calulu, Plaidman, MadMike, Part-Time Parrothead, 42_42_42, SubwayGirl, technical.angel, Bella_Vixen, protege, Horsetuna, morgana, Taboo, Sonoma, Sarlon, Melxb, MannersMakethMan, Kiwi, Reyneth, BethB, Dips has joined.

Comment

• That's 51 so far...only need 15 more to beat last year
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Ha! I bought Christmas cards LAST YEAR!!!
                              That reminds me . . .where did I put my cards I bought last year after Christmas?

*thinks on that one a minute*

Oh yeah . . . file cabinet in the living room . . . and I've got my Stamps.com CD that came in last month. All I need to do now is to have my ink refilled and get the labels at Staples and I'm all set.

I can hardly wait to see if Stamps.com will be easier than dealing with the lines at the post office (did I tell anyone here how much I hate crowded places?)
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                can hardly wait to see if Stamps.com will be easier than dealing with the lines at the post office (did I tell anyone here how much I hate crowded places?)
                                Why not just order stamps from usps.com and have your carrier deliver them?

Comment

Working...
                                X