This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Bandit View Post
    2) Eliminate your own address from the label sheet. I came this >.< close to sending myself a card. However fun it would have been for the posties to see, it's not a good thing.
    Actually, I'm going to eliminate your name from anyplace it could cause confusion. You won't be able to tally up yourself, it will be removed from the labels... I think those are the only two issue spots, though I wouldn't be upset if anybody knows of others and wants to correct me.

Comment

• Got AdminAssistant's card today!

Thanks!

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• I would LOVE to also have an excel doc, since I prefer to print the addys directly on the envelope.

Since I missed the directions to print the labels correctly, I ended up copying everything to excel and going that way.

BUT... I understand I'm probably alone in that, so, yeah.
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• I did mine through excel too...except for the few I screwed up on and just ended up having Mom write.

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
            I would LOVE to also have an excel doc, since I prefer to print the addys directly on the envelope.
            That one looks trickier. It's on my list, but no promises about it.

Quoth technical.angel View Post
            Since I missed the directions to print the labels correctly
            And that one is actually easier: Next year's messages will include all the info to print the labels using Acrobat. Should make it much easier.

Comment

• Note: Tallies are closing on Jan. 31. That's a little over 2 weeks away. Please mark down what cards you've received if you've not done already.

Also remember, if you don't have your cards sent out and in people's hands by the time tallies close, you aren't allowed to participate in the next card exchange. That means you can't say you sent them the last Friday before, people need to have time to mark that they've received them.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                Also remember, if you don't have your cards sent out and in people's hands by the time tallies close, you aren't allowed to participate in the next card exchange. That means you can't say you sent them the last Friday before, people need to have time to mark that they've received them.
                Eek! I'm still waiting on a paycheck to pay for postage on a few. Fortunately, there'll be two weeks for them to arrive, and they're all in the US. Should be ok. And if not, well, it's my own fault for misplacing a few cards. Sigh.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• I think they said so long as there was an effort on your part to show that cards were sent out, that you could still participate.

JM and peds, correct me if I'm wrong of course.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    I think they said so long as there was an effort on your part to show that cards were sent out, that you could still participate.
                    As long as the tallies reflect that the majority of a person's cards went out and were received, we will take that into account.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• AdminAssistant's arrived today.

And it was postmarked December 14th so quite what the postman has been doing with it, i don;t know!
                      Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

• I got a card from Kiwi!
                        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth Boggles View Post
                          And it was postmarked December 14th so quite what the postman has been doing with it, i don;t know!
                          Obviously it has been held in a special box contained of AWESOME until the postman decided to share it with the world..... Well, I am glad that my card's have made it overseas.

Oh, PS, I got Kiwi's! I think I'm just waiting for Joi's, which is fine! It'll be a great late-January pick me up.
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• woop woop! got some more:

Subwaygirl
                            Plaidman - you too sweetie pie
                            Protege - very sweet card
                            Steve -
                            DGoddess - TTO and I had a good laugh at the card, thanks
                            Sonama -
                            Technical.angel - that kitty IS TOO CUTE
                            Monica -
                            Fuzzykitten - so true...so very very true..
                            McGoddess - nothing wrong with being green (Kermit is!!)
                            Joitheartist - beautiful card
                            Ree - *HUGE HUGS*
                            Reyneth - that kid is in for a looooooooooong search
                            Camry178 -
                            Bethb - :waves:
                            AriGriffin - LOVE the sticker!
                            Blaquekatt - cute kitty!
                            Adminassistant - stunning card
                            Arcticchicken -

I also got a card from a friend, and spent about 10 minutes trying to find his name on the CS card tally, till I finally remember that he isn't on CS!!! Woops!
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• I'm possibly thinking of doing the 2010 exchange. This is looking like fun.

(I might even be able to find some Aussie-themed Christmas cards for something a bit different)
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                                I'm possibly thinking of doing the 2010 exchange. This is looking like fun.
                                Cool! We need someone from that area since Kiwi abandoned it just so she could become a Canadian citizen or somesuch. Now she's just another Canuck

Comment

Working...
                                X