X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who hasn't gotten mine yet?

Comment

• Announcement: The tally period has closed for the 2009 Christmas Card List event.

All data for this event has been recorded, and no further
      activity will be recorded.

Thank you for participating, and we hope you enjoyed it!
      Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

• Thank you for your stellar organisation, and Pedersen for his work.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• I agree. I enjoyed all the cards and look forward to this years already.

Comment

• I finally took mine down from my bookcases over the weekend.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• For me, it wasn't a whole lot of work. I simply let the tool do what it was meant to do, and made sure it was doing it. That was it.

Was a lot of fun, though, especially in mid-December when the cards just kept on coming in. I'm looking forward to next year's exchange already.

My question still is open, though, for anybody who has the opinion: If this program should be used for the next exchange, what changes would everybody like to see?

Comment

• Is there a way to view the final tallies please?

The link in the first post just says Events Unavailable.
                Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

• I still want to know who didn't get my cards from what I remember the last tally was.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I didn't write it to allow the final tallies to be viewed once the tallies were closed.

We are going to have some updates for 2010, and I'll add that in, to leave the tallies visible, just not adjustable.

Comment

• I know that the tally is closed, however I just recieved a final card, so thank you iradney for the card.
                      so tiny
                      Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

• LOL, Happy Valentines Day?
                        "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                          LOL, Happy Valentines Day?
                          Shouldn't that be Merry Valentine's Day?
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Right back atcha, Flo.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I just got iradney's card. So tiny and cute! Thanks.

Comment

• Just an update from my side - my Post office has been having..."issues". Something about the sorting centre or something. All my mail has been delayed by 2 weeks, so HOPEFULLY this weekend I'll be able to give a proper, full update on all cards received.
                                *sigh*
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X