This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    Oh, man, you have a Lush right there near you. I don't and I am so jealous. On the other hand, if I did, I would be very broke right now and they would have all my money.

Bathos bubble bar +butterball fizz. OMG. I wanted to drown in it.
    I went to their website and am a little overwhelmed, RK. I don't even know where to begin.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      Similar thing here. There's a small Sephora inside a Penney's on my side of town, and a free-standing one on the other side of town.
      I was looking at Sephora's website and they've got some sort of partnership going with Penny's. It's a store-in-store thing.

What's funny is there's the free-standing Sephora at Coronado and a Sephora in the Penney's there.

Thank goodness I didn't want to drive across town with our weird-ass weather today. I was in a shopping mood and would have been hard pressed not to go there....and Williams-Sonoma.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh, man, you have a Lush right there near you. I don't and I am so jealous. On the other hand, if I did, I would be very broke right now and they would have all my money.

Bathos bubble bar +butterball fizz. OMG. I wanted to drown in it.

Husband got me the Serenity gift pack. Not what I would have chosen for myself and that would have been my loss. It is currently about my favorite thing right now.
        15 minute drive to my local lush ...

and I will be evil - villainess I used to date this german guy, and the first time I ever kissed him he was wearing a leather jacket, and he smoked and used some vanilla scented shampoo/soap, so he smelled just like antihero which is a really good smell [tobacco smoke is nothing like ashtray, it is more like good pipe tobacco, all sweet and smokey] and ginger snapped is all sweet and spicy, and very warming to smell
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          Joi - what all did you get?
          First trip: Squeaky Green shampoo bar (LOVE), Ma Bar bubble bar (DOUBLE LOVE), and Dark Angels (good, but too involved for everyday use)

Second trip: Jungle conditioner (love!), H'suan Wen Hua hair treatment (smelled like crap in store, smells like heaven in my house--can't wait to try it!), Sunny Side bubble bar, Honey I Washed The Kids soap (when I use it, I keep wanting to lick my arm, my skin smells sooooooooo good!!) and a sample of Grease Lightning (love!)

I'm taking a friend tomorrow, and I wanna pick up a Wiccy massage bar, because I want to see if it helps the soreness in my back and neck.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            15 minute drive to my local lush ...

and I will be evil - villainess I used to date this german guy, and the first time I ever kissed him he was wearing a leather jacket, and he smoked and used some vanilla scented shampoo/soap, so he smelled just like antihero which is a really good smell [tobacco smoke is nothing like ashtray, it is more like good pipe tobacco, all sweet and smokey] and ginger snapped is all sweet and spicy, and very warming to smell
            Okay, I looked at your links, and started reading. Then I started drooling.

I will be ordering samples. Quickly.

Comment

I wonder if the JCPenny near me has a Sephora..? There is a regular Sephora store in the main drag of the mall, basically across from the JCPenny wing...seems like it would be pointless to have one in the JCPenny...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

LUSH is amazzzzzzinggggggg!!
                Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Bought a Wiccy bar tonight, along with some Lemony Flutter and a Shimmy Shimmy glittery massage bar for a friend. Not that big a fan of the smell of Lemony Flutter, but it works great on dry skin.

The Wiccy bar? I WANT TO EAT IT!! It makes me smell like Christmas punch!! I don't even care if it helps my muscles, it smells WAY too good to pass up!
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Okay, I looked at your links, and started reading. Then I started drooling.

I will be ordering samples. Quickly.
                    mwahahaha then my job here is done!

really, they have some fantastic scents, very rich and deep. I normally just use dr bronners tea tree/hemp oil but I save these for when I just want something luxurious smelling. Of course lush stopped making a couple of my favorites, a red cinnamon/orangy soap and arose scented soap
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Did you check out the "retro" section on the Lush website? They have old stuff not in the regular catalog (like the Rainbow Worrier bath fizz, that smells like vetiver and sandalwood and I love).

I know, some of those bubble bars look exactly like cupcakes. I was forbidden to by those...my husband was afraid the kid would take a bite out of it.

The Villainess stuff was positively sinful. I can't wait.

Comment

The bag o' samples from Villianness came today! I took a shower in the "Grundy." It smells like a potting shed or the woods in the rain. Wow. Will be ordering more of that. Gonna try "Chloroform" next. Very green, I like that.

Oh, man, there is nothing in that bag that does not smell delicious. I ordered about ten or so samples.

So far, I like "Grundy" the best, and I can't wait to give my husband the "Antihero". Yeah, that stuff smells like a sexy man ought to smell. I love it.

Thanks for the tip.

They didn't have a sample of "Villianness" itself available, but as good as everything else smells, I might take a chance on it anyways.

Comment

The bag o' samples from Villianness came today! I took a shower in the "Grundy."
                          Great, just great. Samples. Well, you know what this means. Especially with your description of "Grundy". Now I have to order some, too.
                          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I'd heard about Lush a few years ago, but only really discovered them when I spent the summer in Glasgow. They have about three stores I think, compared to none in my small Atlantic Canadian city. I loved the smell in that store and wished I had enough money to buy one of everything!! I did try a few soaps though and adored them!

Ok now I need to go browse their website!

Comment

Working...
                            X