Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the DC area snow has stopped. In the middle Arlington we got at least 2 feet. I get to spend tomorrow moving it around.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I have family in Pennsylvania. Some of them posted their pictures on facebook and it looks like everyone is getting a ton of snow out there. You guys can keep it! Colorado is tired of snow and is busy enjoying our 40 degree weather.

Comment

I guess I am lucky up here. I live in Pennsylvania, and we only got a light dusting. I live in Northwestern Pa.
        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Central MD, we got at least 30". Spent portions of yesterday digging out. Between my snow blower and my neighbors we made quick work of our section. Though mine broke before I had finished my part.

Another neighbor dug out the entire section to clear us to the main road by hand. Snowblower man and myself were going to save it for today, but he felt bad that he didn't help earlier.

Comment

Working...
          X