X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this on Facebook earlier. I'm so sorry

Quoth Ree View Post
    She died being cared for, rather than in pain on the street, which is what would have happened.
    She must have found you for a reason, then.

My other kitty, Harper, senses my sadness, and he hasn't left my side.

He keeps looking for Amber. They had just started to get along with each other.
    My cats did that when we had to put Pablo to sleep. The girl, who usually goes to bed with my dad, stayed up in the living room with my mom the first night; sat with her in the chair where Pablo would normally have been. They looked around for him for several days afterwards. They know when something's not quite right.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

If I move or get up, he follows me...even to the bathroom. LOL

He was sitting outside the bathroom door with his head cocked, waiting for her to come out.
      When she first came here, that was her place until they got used to each other.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I'm sorry Ree, I know how much it sucks to lose a pet. I know you loved her, and she loved you too.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm sorry, Ree, but I'm very glad the kitty got to know love and warmth before venturing to the great beyond.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm sorry Ree, I know how much it sucks to lose a pet. I know you loved her, and she loved you too
            This.
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Give Harper extra hugs, it'll make you both feel better.
              I gave extra hugs to the kitty that I trapped and I suspect is Amber's baby.
              "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

Such a pretty kitty too. At least it got a good home in it's last days.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Ree.

Mike
                  Meow.........

Comment

So sorry...
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Ree. At least she died knowing somebody loved her. Animals do know when they've been given a home, they do truly become members of the family.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I'm sorry about your beautiful kitty, Ree. It hurts to lose a furry friend.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm so sorry, Ree.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*hugs and loves* for you and your other kitty. It is never easy to lose something you love. We'll say a little prayer for your kitty, I'm sure everyone here has some wonderful fur-babies up on the bridge who will be more than willing to keep your little love company until you can go get her.
                            "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                            -Red

Comment

Working...
                            X