Clear All

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    Maybe he should Go Ask Alice.

I love that book.
    Quoth dalesys View Post
    When GK caller is talking backwards
    And the EQ's: "Off with their head!"
    Remember what the Doormouse said...
    Oh, you guys suck hardcore. I'm referring to a song of the same name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESTER! hope it was an awesome one

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Oh, you guys suck hardcore.
        I was going to say something, then I realized I was in the wrong thread.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
          So, Jester, what's this about you lying about your age?
          What are you talking about? I don't lie about my age! I let nature do that for me, since I absolutely do not look my age. Don't act it, either, thank goodness!

Quoth Jester View Post
          And yet, since I turned 21, I have only lied about my age once. Ever. Ask me about it sometime.
          Unless you are referring to this, of course.

Now before I was 21, I lied about my age to make myself older....we've all done that. But I've never lied about my age to make myself younger....except once.

During my road trip around the country in '98 and '99, I found myself one night in a dance club in Akron, Ohio. And I found myself dancing with a lovely young lady. Who happened to be 18. I was 28. At one point, as I had a beer in my hand, she asked me how old I was. Not wanting to scare her off, I lied and said 22, which I could easily pass for. She didn't question it. Of course, I got absolutely nowhere with her in the romantic department, so the lie was pretty much ineffective for me.

Amusingly, many years later I found myself at another job with a lovely young redhead that I had a a thing for. But as I was in my 30's and she was 21, I figured she wouldn't be interested in me, being much older than her. As it turns out, she wasn't interested in me, but it was because she had a boyfriend. He was 51.
          Last edited by Jester; 06-13-2010, 02:57 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X