Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrrrrmmm whiskey doing the internet dating thing, this could prove interesting.

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
      Hrrrrmmm whiskey doing the internet dating thing, this could prove interesting.
      been using the internet to lure unsuspecting boys back to my personal pit of hell meet new people since 2004.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Bloody hell. Same here. I'm not a romantic, but for shits and giggles I joined a dating site or two a year or two back. Some of them seemed to boast about their lack of reading and writing comprehension.

Rapscallion
        The one time I tried a dating site the contacts I got mostly consisted of:

Hey, wanna meet up & f*ck or

I need a mommy to change my diaper and look after me

I didnt kep my profile there long
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• ^everyone wants to fuck, its a matter of how long theyre willing to wait.

Dear Guy,

You messaged me. It was a good message. It was friendly, you commented on several things I wrote about, and even left your actual first name saying you hoped I had a good weekend. Your profile is literate, interesting, and you seem like my kind of nerd.

However, it is in your best interest to remember that you called me an uptight whore six months ago because I told you using text speak in a regular IM conversation was unattractive to me. I know you're literate, but you outright refused to speak like a intelligent person. Isn't there a mark twain quote somewhere along the lines of "A man who chooses not to read is no better than the man who cant"? Yeah, look into that.

Ciao,
          Whiskey

Comment

• My first date was with the bio-father of my eldest child (Birth control sometimes fails, kiddies. Only two forms are 100% effective. Abstinence and hysterectomies. Think about it.) back when I was barely 18 and just out of my parents' house.

We went to Waffle House.

"But what's so horrible about that?", you ask?

It's simple, really.

I worked at Waffle House. That particular Waffle House. I was going to start work about an hour later. I ate for free and he took off when I went in the back to clock in. I had to pay for his meal with the tips that I made that night.

Fail.
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

• Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
              Only two forms are 100% effective. Abstinence and hysterectomies.
              Hysterectomies have a fail rate too.

Comment

• Check this one out. I was supposed to have a date with a lady this very evening, but it fell through. Why you ask? Well last Monday was a glorious day where it seemed like every delivery I took had a pretty lady on it. Having noticed this I put on my facebook page the following status message:

God must be happy with me today, every delivery I saw a gorgeous woman.

I was not slobbering all over these women, I was professional and polite, I just happened to notice that they were pretty. My date however did not like this and told me that she didn't want to date me and called me a player and told me to screw off. I told her that since we have not had a date yet that she was overreacting and that she should think with her brain instead of her genitals.

Boy, I love nuking those damn bridges.

Comment

• Sounds like you dodged a bullet

Comment

• I think so too, she sent me an email today threatening to spam me for emails I've never sent. I told her to go fuck herself.

Comment

• Quoth cewfa View Post
                      I think so too, she sent me an email today threatening to spam me for emails I've never sent. I told her to go fuck herself.
                      stop responding. Any attention is good attention. If she signs you up for services, they all send an automatic "if you didnt request this service, click here" with an unsubscribe link.

Comment

• The thing is, if she did spam me I would never know, because it would go straight to my spam folder.

Comment

• 1. First guy I was ever serious about and the first guy I slept with... cheated on me with one of my roommates. Told me that he had never loved me, only used me for sex, and no one would ever love me 'cause I was too ugly. I was 19 and that killed my self-esteem for a long time... I still have a hard time believing that I'm pretty, especially 'cause my family always told me that I was plain.

2. Fast forward to 2006... lost my job and moved in with my BF for a short time until I could get back on my feet. BF was emotionally and sexually abusive. I was too stupid to recognize it as abuse until he hit me. That was the only time he hit me... I got out of there quickly.

3. Dated a guy in 2009 who wouldn't take no for an answer.... I should have pressed charges. He even admitted that he figured that if he could turn me on, it didn't matter if I said No. He also had friends in high places in a convention that I used to volunteer at, and I honestly believe that he's one of the reasons that I'm not allowed to staff the con next year... I know he was telling his staffers that I was a crazy bitch, because one of them told me. I was staying away from him and wanted nothing more to do with him, and he was talking shit about me to his staffers before and during the actual convention. Joy.

Needless to say, I'm a little skittish about sex right now.

Other dating issues weren't too bad...

Dated one guy once who wasn't sure if he wanted a relationship. We took a break... started dating again but he decided that he didn't want a relationship at all, but was fine with using me as a booty-call. I said no, stood my ground. He admitted to me months later that he wanted a relationship at the time, just not with me. Of course, he admitted this while whining pathetically that he was single, and my response was "You had your chance."

Dated one guy who's idea of a fancy dinner was Red Robin. Now, I don't have a problem with going out to Red Robin on a date, but when you tell me that we're going out to a fancy restaurant and I dress all up, I'm going to be a little miffed.
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth bardicwench View Post
                            1. First guy I was ever serious about and the first guy I slept with... cheated on me with one of my roommates. Told me that he had never loved me, only used me for sex, and no one would ever love me 'cause I was too ugly. I was 19 and that killed my self-esteem for a long time... I still have a hard time believing that I'm pretty, especially 'cause my family always told me that I was plain.
                            I had a woman I was interested in once who made it a point to tell me that I was unattractive each and every time we talked. The only reason she talked to me is because she was interested in one of my friends.

Comment

• Wenchie.

1st guy was a putz, you are gorgeous don't ever doubt that.

2nd and 3rd guy had just better PRAY they never meet me.

*hugs*
                              Last edited by Mytical; 09-26-2010, 04:48 AM.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                                (name removed)...

1st guy was a putz, you are gorgeous don't ever doubt that.

2nd and 3rd guy had just better PRAY they never meet me.

*hugs*

Thank you... but don't you mean Wenchie? :P

Please keep name off of here since it's not common and don't want my work to ever be able to track me down.

(Love ya even if you're telling everyone my name... brat. :P)
                                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                                X