Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUPO!! (probably NSFW somewhere in here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Rum and frozen Watermelon = WIN
    You, my friend...

have earned...

BEWBS!!

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe I have the Signature Drink of next year's Summer Party.

Comment

KiaKat, why must you tease me?!?

Fine.

I'll go find my OWN boobies to look at! *gets mirror*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Because the girlfriend has been teasing me for MONTHS. And I see her on Wednesday. And therefore I must pass the teasing on.

Comment

someone get me a recipe for this, stat. ill post photos of the process
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe I have the Signature Drink of next year's Summer Party.
              You guys have never had it?! Dude, IT'S AWESOME!

Make sure the watermelon is either very cold or frozen, add the booze and blend! You don't even know there's alcohol and it takes a little bit to kick in (took me about 20 minutes). It's FABULOUS!
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Even if she is a devilish redhead with fantastic boobs.
                Share with the class

edit: dude, I drink <liquor>&coke

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                  someone get me a recipe for this, stat. ill post photos of the process
                  For cereal...me too. (doing it that is...not the photos)

Comment

Probably like this.

Take blender.

Put in two cups of chopped frozen watermelon.

Add three shots of rum.

Add a few cubes of ice.

Blend.

Pour into glass.

Drink.

Comment

• You put the watermelon in the blender?

Comment

• Wait ok....Damn..I want NOW!!

I dont have watermelon....

Comment

• KiaKat, scroll up but yeah. That's pretty much it.

Comment

• Quoth Amina516 View Post
                            Wait ok....Damn..I want NOW!!

I dont have watermelon....

I have one in the mud room.

Comment

• Quoth Amina516 View Post
                              You put the watermelon in the blender?
                              Probably. Personal watermelons are on sale 2/4$.

I might be able to swing this.

Someone mail me a blender

Comment

• Yeah, it sounded like a lower-sugar version of a watermelon daiquiri.

Comment

Working...
                                X