Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Christmas Card Exchange-Tally up!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Aussie folk (although I think I'm the only one so far), the cost to send a postcard/greeting card is $1.45 per card, that's to the US, Canada AND the UK.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

hopefully the printable mailing labels will be EASIER this year...

not naming any names....~whistles idlly~
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I signed up. I look forward to this every year. Already have my cards. I bought them when they went on sale after Christmas last year, in anticipation for this year.
        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

I'm in again.

Can't wait to get going again this year.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
            hopefully the printable mailing labels will be EASIER this year...
            I dunno, even with the kinks I still found it easier than filling them all out by hand...
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

I didnt have any issue with the labels. I printed them all wonky the first time and then realized there were instructions I didnt follow.

After that, it was cake. THANK GOD I didnt have to do all those by hand. I mighta cried.

Comment

As much as I'd like to, I have to sit out this year. I's saving up for a weddin'.
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Wow I didn't realize there were printable mailling labels....that's gotta be easier. Ok so cost could be about 40 or 50 bucks give or take from what I can gather, total.

Now what about time lines ...when is the cutoff and when do you all actually mail them out?

Sorry about all the questions I just want to make sure I can commit before I do commit
                  Last edited by telecom_goddess; 09-10-2010, 04:24 PM. Reason: edited to remove a dumb repetition :)
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I will be signing up just as soon as I either get my workout how to whitelist addresses on my exchange server.... that I'm still learning how to use ; or failing that, I'll change my email address on site

I like getting mail
                    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Sign up by Oct 24th, you can opt out by the 31st. Then mail them in enough time to be gotten by the holidays.

I sent mine out in 2 batches last year. Just after Thanksgiving and another batch later, to cut down on the expense all at once. It was lots of fun. Getting so many cards was amazing. Every day there was a smile due to the mailbox.

Comment

signed up, already looking into buying a card making program. I do believe by the end, the post office and I will be good friends.
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Uhhh...If I signed up...and I live in Peru...and the postage is $1 to send a letter from the U.S. to here...would you guys beat me up? *hides in corner*

I haven't signed up yet (I need to make sure that my landlady is OK with floods of holiday cheer under the door) but please guys, let me know if you plan on beating me up first..
                          Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

...I could get a card from Peru?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

(Totally would be worth the buck IMHO)
                            What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Phantasy, that's most of the fun, getting the cards from all over the world.

I signed up last year, but then had to opt out. I'm bound and determined to do it this year though.
                              TANSTAAFL

Comment

Quoth Parrothead View Post
                                ...I could get a card from Peru?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

(Totally would be worth the buck IMHO)
                                I second this opinion. Just to see the stamps from all over the world will be worth the cost of postage!!

I am getting very excited about this
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X