Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Christmas Card Exchange-Tally up!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the UK. Last year postage was around £35.

The eager beavers on here start sending cards out early. So signing up will probably mean you get Christmas cards before enyone else, and loads of cool and amazing cards from around the world.

I've signed up.
    Last edited by cinema guy; 09-17-2010, 09:15 PM.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Signed up.

Comment

Al;right I have found the cards I'm sending this year

SLIGHTLY disappointed that they won't be as EPIC as last year....but I think they'll come close.

BTW while cleaning my desk out of old paper work, I found ONE copy unsigned from last year....so just randomly ONE lucky card person will get this card....less you all think thats a bad thing.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I gotta go find some cool cards to send....not sure what they are going to be yet.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Reminder: Only 35 days remain to sign up for the 2010 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, JuniorMintz, Peppergirl, BookstoreEscapee, Amina516, SteverinoNY, Pedersen, 42_42_42, Ree, TawnyMyst, Sonoma, fireheart17, Sarlon, Camry178, trailerparkmedic, idrinkarum, Elspeth, Becks, bookworm, smileyeagle1021, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Taboo, DGoddessChardonnay, Monica, Bandit, AriGriffin, Parrothead, ParkingWitch, taxguykarl, PsychoTeddyAppear, Green_Fairy, stephenr, Bella_Vixen, telecom_goddess, phantasy, bardicwench, Ironclad Alibi, BlaqueKatt, technical.angel, cinema guy, Grape The Cat has joined.
            Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

I'm signed up! I've missed out/procrastinated on signing up the last few years, but I remember how fun it was to get all those cards the last time I did this. Looking forward to it again!

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                signed up, already looking into buying a card making program. I do believe by the end, the post office and I will be good friends.
                Mine knows to expect me around early December. I just tell them I have lots of family all over the world.

Which, yeah, I do.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I decided to sign up this year. I don't know people that well, but I've always wanted to do this. You guys might be getting generic cards, but of course I mean well!

Comment

Generic cards are fine! Its the thought that counts. And its FUN to get cards. I know that may sound bizarre, but mail is fun...

Comment

Yes it is... Mail is lots of fun.

Comment

Reminder: Only 31 days remain to sign up for the 2010 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, JuniorMintz, Peppergirl, BookstoreEscapee, Amina516, SteverinoNY, Pedersen, 42_42_42, Ree, TawnyMyst, Sonoma, fireheart17, Sarlon, Camry178, trailerparkmedic, idrinkarum, Elspeth, Becks, bookworm, smileyeagle1021, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Taboo, DGoddessChardonnay, Monica, Bandit, AriGriffin, Parrothead, ParkingWitch, taxguykarl, PsychoTeddyAppear, Green_Fairy, stephenr, Bella_Vixen, telecom_goddess, phantasy, bardicwench, Ironclad Alibi, BlaqueKatt, technical.angel, cinema guy, Grape The Cat, FenigDurak, Shroo, Rine, Aethian has joined.

Comment

Christmas card list virgin here. I'm looking forward to the cards! And I always buy cards after Christmas with the intent of sending them but I never do.

Comment

my second year it was fun getting mail just about everyday. I love getting mail, and I know almost everyone enjoyed my card from last year.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Indigo View Post
                              Christmas card list virgin here. I'm looking forward to the cards! And I always buy cards after Christmas with the intent of sending them but I never do.
                              This will put some brakes on your stockpile...it did mine.
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Reminder: Only 28 days remain to sign up for the 2010 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, JuniorMintz, Peppergirl, BookstoreEscapee, Amina516, SteverinoNY, Pedersen, 42_42_42, Ree, TawnyMyst, Sonoma, fireheart17, Sarlon, Camry178, trailerparkmedic, idrinkarum, Elspeth, Becks, bookworm, smileyeagle1021, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Taboo, DGoddessChardonnay, Monica, Bandit, AriGriffin, Parrothead, ParkingWitch, taxguykarl, PsychoTeddyAppear, Green_Fairy, stephenr, Bella_Vixen, telecom_goddess, phantasy, bardicwench, Ironclad Alibi, BlaqueKatt, technical.angel, cinema guy, Grape The Cat, FenigDurak, Shroo, Rine, Aethian, Indigo, Abby_Normal has joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X