Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mishi View Post
    If you figure it out Squeaks, let me know. Mine's decided to be extra fluffy with no curls since I dyed it.
    I think it must be because of the weather, since last time I let it air dry it went fluffy. Who knows...I wish I could get this figured out so I have nice pretty hair when I actually see people.
    You may have to do some extra moisturizing, I just remembered that my hair always needed it when I dyed my hair. I think what I did was add a touch of olive oil into my conditioner then I would let it sit as I washed then rinsed it out. The amount of days you do it depends on you and your hair.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Divra View Post
      But I've never been to Florida... :-)
      Florida is not that great. Its too wickedly hot. And theres always 10 different seasons in one day . At least in the area I am.

Comment

• When someone says, "You want to watch >movie title<?" the first thing I ask is, "Is Kris Kristofferson in it?" If the answer is yes, we're all good.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
          If you figure it out Squeaks, let me know. Mine's decided to be extra fluffy with no curls since I dyed it. @Divra: That happens to one of my friends as well, but his hair isn't quite that long.
          Mine does that. It settles down eventually. I do seem to need a heavier conditioner when mine's colored. I like Tresemme. And I look for shampoo with more ALS than SLS--less drying. Edited to add: those clear glycerin soaps make a good shampoo for dry hair, but it will be poofy if you don't use styling product.
          Last edited by Food Lady; 04-18-2012, 05:15 PM.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I just cleaned my room, finally. I am so lazy about it. Its not even funny.

Comment

• My son has been wearing his Thor costume everyfreakingwhere for four days straight. I don't care (hey, I dress as superheroes too) but I am a little tired of being Loki all the time. Hey, at least I'm not The Thing anymore, right? (last week he was The Human Torch. All week).

Comment

• My nephew was Harry Potter for most of last week, apparently.
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• He did Cyclops for a week too, but did I get to be Shadowcat or Phoenix or even Storm? Oh no.

I got to be Colossus.

Comment

• It's behaving now, switched haircare to moisturising lot from Wella and I gently comb it while damp, then let it dry. Thanks!

Sooo many weird looks at school this morning. I was sitting with my nephew (brother-in-law's kid) and firmly explaining over and over: "I am happy to give you a cuddle but I will not put you in a headlock. No sweetheart, I am not your mummy and there will be no headlocks from me. Would you like a cuddle instead?"
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I have a tonsil stone. My third in 18 months. What the hell, did my left tonsil just suddenly become more wrinkly or am I not chewing my food thoroughy enough or what?

Comment

• Never heard of tonsil stones...??? [googles]...Ohhhh....how incredibly annoying that must be!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I used to get tonsil stones all the time but haven't been lately...for which I am very grateful!

On a totally unrelated topic, do some people really take 5 Hour Energy EVERY day? What happens if you take it more than once a day?
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                            On a totally unrelated topic, do some people really take 5 Hour Energy EVERY day? What happens if you take it more than once a day?
                            Time slows down around them.
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• More than one 5hour in one day is OK, if a bit rough when you "crash" from the second one if you don't mind your energy intake. Taurine makes you burn more fuel faster, so to speak, but doesn't give you any - which explains the typical high sugar content in energy drinks.
                              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• I am apparently allergic to sugar free stuff. I just drink plain old coffee. Even though I should quit it cause I'm sensitive to caffeine, with the exception of tea.

5 Hr Energy is sugar free. Along with Rockstar. Others have the sugar or sugar free. I stay away from energy drinks as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X