• My bank card is hurting but I'm all booked for Dragon*con
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      I ripped my pants along the butt today. Down to one pair of work pants for the time being.
      A co-worker of mine split his pants in the crotch today.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• That does sound entertaining.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Saw American Reunion today with one of my friends. We basically have a lesbian version of a bromance. It was funny. The movie was good too

Comment

• I get a minion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, no I'm not excited at all about getting my very own first minion.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Huh..and here I thought I was already your minion. Does that mean I have to find another person to be a minion for?
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Huh..and here I thought I was already your minion. Does that mean I have to find another person to be a minion for?
                You are, but this will be an in person minion, to actually do minion-ing, actually assigned to minion for me. There might even be a name tag that states Minion. It's all very exciting.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Khan seems to be transferring his allegiance from Thor to Beta Ray Bill. Beta Ray Bill is exactly like Thor. He dresses like Thor, has all the same powers as Thor. The only difference is that Thor looks like a person and Beta Ray Bill looks like a dead horse.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I just downloaded the first episode of Legend of Zorra for free from iTunes. *waits for it to finish downloading* Squee!

Comment

• My roomie got my puppies a new toy. Its a loofah shaped Mickey Mouse. Poor thing does not know what its getting itself into.

Comment

• This is such a hilarious little game... http://www.kongregate.com/games/kran...standing-there (hint: zombie love!)
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• BTDT: roomie was playing that a few days ago!

Comment

• Ugh. 2nd time in 3 days that I was recognized by someone I went to school with.

I love how they try to act all buddy-buddy when they made my life a living hell back then.

Need to fix my hair again so I can go incognito.
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I hate this new Timeline thing on Facebook. There is a 'recent activity' box on your profile that shows all the articles you read online. No one needs to know I read a story about Justin Bieber using Twitter to mock the woman who claimed he was her baby daddy. NO ONE.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I love the timeline setup! I've had it like that for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X