No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. That nail polish is PRETTY!. What the fuck am I thinking, I'm going all girly girly shit now? Eesh.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I've had people get a shock when I say something is kinda cute. ie- we got new registers in, but had no realy place to put the printer for coupons and reciepts. They made a little table and I go "Wow, thats really cute". Oh the glorious looks I had.

Comment

• So dreaming about your dead husband being alive again is kinda disturbing. Still getting these dreams fairly often (about once a month). They vary between disturbing and being settling. This morning was the disturbing kind which when I woke up from I couldn't go back to sleep.
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• *laughs* never fails. 95% of the time when I am on the computer nobody bothers me. If I need anything I usually call out. However, as soon as I put my headset on to listen to music..everybody wants everything. Trying to jam out and forget the pain, fatigue, and stress...too much to ask?

Edit : [Music]Just going to stand there and watch me burn...well that's alright, because I love the way it hurts..going to just stand there and watch me cry...well that's alright because I love the way you lie.. I love the way you lie.[/Music]
          Last edited by Mytical; 04-27-2012, 08:12 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• seriously? wtf is with everybody using "Swan(n)" as a last name here lately?
            Elizabeth Swan - PoTC
            Bella Swan - twilight
            Emma Swann - Once Upon a Time....

what is the symbolism they're trying to convey? is it deliberate? or are they just going "Oh, that sounds pretty"...
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I never thought I'd say this, but I might actually start reading the Harry Potter books. We've been watching the movies and I'm starting to like the whole thing. Who knew?
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My husband's co-worker spent 40 minutes today trying to convince him that we must throw our TV away and buy an HD flat screen, as it will enthrall us so we will never again be able to look at our 25-inch decade-old television set (the only one we have; he seemed shocked we only have one TV).

He does not seem to understand that in our household, we do not fix things that are not broken, and we certainly don't throw away things that still work just fine.

Or that we really don't watch much TV.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Why is it, when I am depressed..one of the only things (besides talking to friends and my lovely Marmalady) is SAD songs?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Why is it, when I am depressed..one of the only things (besides talking to friends and my lovely Marmalady) is SAD songs?
                    Any ancestry from Wales? Taylor Caldwell said (in 'Grandmother & the Priests') of the Welsh:

"The sadder the song the happier the singer."

Yes, I resemble that.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• anyone want me to pst pictures later of what fun is gonna happen tonight? i know some of you are metal and rock fans out there

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                        I never thought I'd say this, but I might actually start reading the Harry Potter books. We've been watching the movies and I'm starting to like the whole thing. Who knew?
                        Welcome to the castle ...

They are awesome books -- not that I'm biased or anything ...

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                        My husband's co-worker spent 40 minutes today trying to convince him that we must throw our TV away and buy an HD flat screen, as it will enthrall us so we will never again be able to look at our 25-inch decade-old television set (the only one we have; he seemed shocked we only have one TV).

He does not seem to understand that in our household, we do not fix things that are not broken, and we certainly don't throw away things that still work just fine.

Or that we really don't watch much TV.
                        I've got a friend like that ... very, very nice person but with this blind spot about upgrading immediately regardless of whether an upgrade is needed.

My brother recently cancelled their cable because they almost never watch TV. It was entertaining listening to his account of the phone call with the cable company ... they kept offering all these great deals and seemed to be having problems coming to terms with, "We just don't use it."

Comment

• Yes please Bex! Hope you had loads of fun!
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi
                            Yes please Bex! Hope you had loads of fun!
                            I'm gonna second this!
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Pixilated View Post
                              Welcome to the castle ...

They are awesome books -- not that I'm biased or anything ...

I've got a friend like that ... very, very nice person but with this blind spot about upgrading immediately regardless of whether an upgrade is needed.

My brother recently cancelled their cable because they almost never watch TV. It was entertaining listening to his account of the phone call with the cable company ... they kept offering all these great deals and seemed to be having problems coming to terms with, "We just don't use it."
                              I don't have cable either. Every few weeks I have to tell Time Warner again that I only need their internet service, not the cable, thankyouverymuch.

I hardly ever watch the regular channels. Don't want to pay--with frequent cost hikes, to boot--for something I won't use.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• The only reason I have cable is because the cable+internet was cheaper than the same internet speed by itself.

*shrug* Just odd, is all.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X