No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomie and I are celebrating cinco de mayo tonight (only cause we didn't have money over the weekend and cause I had to work).
    We having taquitos (sp?), lemonade rum slushies, and cookies or popcorn. All while watching Dark Angel season 1 on DVD.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• @D_W, that is awesome!! Wish I could join you two, I haven't watched Dark Angel in ages.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• When I informed roomie that there was a second season and it was better then the first she goes 'is there a third?' I had to sadly inform her that the bastards at Fox canceled it after the second season (like they canceled Firefly after 14 episodes).
        I like second 2 better though. The season finale and Jensen Ackles as the good twin.

Comment

• Me and my roomies were gonna watch the new Underworld. But it got so late. And apparently playing SIMS 2 is more entertaining. They are raising 3 kids. But they let me help decorate their place. God, I hated that game, but its so entertaining right now. Sleep deprovation will do that to ya. I need a life, too.

Comment

• We are at the point in season 2 of A Game of Thrones where clips are up al over Youtube. God damn, The Hound has a lot of female fans. Not that I am complaining.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I actually cut my mohawk straight. One of my regulars is shocked. I am too. Can't wait till it grows out more.

Comment

• It only took me 15 years and watching 6 of the 8 movies to start reading the Harry Potter books. Better late than never
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Not able to stay on long periods..but slept so much I needed to stir around some..or they would have been sending the nice people with the white coat after me. You know the coats that let you give yourself the nice warm hugs?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Myt!!! *gentle hugs* How you feeling dude?

Comment

• Better today then last couple of days. Now it is only like somebody is carving me up with a knife when I move, not a sword. Which is progress. I push myself though, always have..shouldn't but I do.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better. Keep getting better you hear. *more gentle hugs*

Comment

• Just noticed that my first text message and my 100th text message (which is all my phone saves) are the same:

*hugs*
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sooooo, it looks like a queen bee hived off, taking her workers out to find a new place....and decided to park them for the day/night on my barberry bush in front of the house. There are so many they've weighed the branch down and the whole cluster of bees is actually touching the ground. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Today is our Saturdate. Normally we have one of the other beauty advisors do it but shes going to a wedding today. I would be ok with it but it women's fragrances. Something that I am slightly allergic t to (I get migraines pretty bad). And my main boss aint wanting to hear it.

Comment

• Bed has been moved so I can still be on computer. Yay.
                                Last edited by Mytical; 05-12-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X