No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they're definitely a protected species. I don't know why anyone would want to hurt or hunt them intentionally, but yeah, they do move slowly and tend to walk across roads very slowly. I am sure a fair number get hit.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I think I am realizing I have a crush on one of my managers. Which tends to be a no-no at my work. I hate the feeling.

Comment

• I spent a hour hugging my pretty after she arrived in post today
        Attached Files
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• Dear Mr. IT Person:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

When I am trying to explain to you what the problem is that I'm having with my POS computer at work, you DO NOT SAY "You're a talker, aren't you, hon?" I AM NOT YOUR "HON". I am not five years old. You do not know everything. Do your damn job and f&ck off.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I'm so excited! I just ordered another ankh (I lost my old one ) on amazon. This one is Hematite and comes with a matching chain. And I ordered roomie a Claddagh pendant.
            Amazon how I love thee!
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Ok. So I just got an email that my ankh pendant and the matching chain has shipped. But the estimated date of arrival is June 14 ish. And I haven't even gotten conformation of roomie's pendant being shipped and it's supposed to be delivered before mine (May 30).

Comment

• I let my roommate paint my nails. A sparkly teal color. I guess there is a girly girl inside of me somewhere.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex
                  I let my roommate paint my nails. A sparkly teal color. I guess there is a girly girl inside of me somewhere.
                  Like these? I just painted my nails. And, damn I'm glad. I may be a tomboy but earrings and nail polish are two ways to express my femininity. Granted my nail polish is almost exclusively black, green, or purple.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• No, it is a really light color. Clear with a tint of teal. I wanted black, but at least it wasn't pink. One of my friends keeps telling me to man up. Then I tell her I am not the one with a pink bear and pink sheets.

Comment

• I love dark colors. Dark purple, dark green, black, dark red, even dark blue. But green and purple are my favorite colors. And I despise pink and orange. Absolutely hate those two colors. (roomie's favorite colors are pink and light blue. *shudders* I've bought pink nail polish for *her* but I won't use it on my nails.)

Comment

• Pink will only go on my hair. Well, I guess very few things of mine have pink on em. I like to wear blue, red or black clothes. And sometimes green. Nail polish is so rare for me. Funny enough, one time I got my nails done at a salon with my mom and grandmother and I grabbed black nail polish. My grandmother flipped out. My mom goes "Thats what is cool these days, leave it alone" I didn't do it to be cool, just to match my band shirts (which is mostly black)

Comment

• I'm with you about pink only going in my hair. I wear a lot of blues and black. With a few other colors mixed in like brown and red. (I look good in blue, brown, green, and black. It's just a coincidence I wear a lot of those colors.)

Comment

• I apparently look good in green and red.

Comment

• I hate programs, that when launched, spooge a logo onto my screen until they're done waking up...

Front, center, and staying on top of every other window.

I'm barking at you, MediaMonkey.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I feel old.
                                My baby boy turned 18 today!
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X