Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    My husband's co-worker just read 50 Shades of Gray.
    One of the people I follow on Twitter RT'd something from Claudia Christian that links to Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Grey.... >_>

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      One of the people I follow on Twitter RT'd something from Claudia Christian that links to Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Grey.... >_>

^-.-^
      OMG

OMG

When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• That. Is. Awesome.

My first (and probably last) super-dirty M/M erotica story is coming out (HA!) in an anthology on 12-12-12. Easy to remember at least!
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• My ankh came when I was at work today! I love it except the chain pinches the little hairs on the back of my neck. Ouch! My hair's a flipping mess in the pic (stupidly put a hat on my almost dry hair, then after trying to brush it out I worked a 7 hour cashier shift).
          Attached Files
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Do you have a different chain for the ankh?

Ha. My puppy came into my room, grabbed my little pillow I had since I was a baby and took it to the couch and put his head down on it to sleep. Wish I had a picture. It was too cute.

Comment

• Nope. It's all one piece.
              Here's a close up of how the chain attaches to the ankh and the clasp in the back (cool by the way).
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ree; 05-24-2012, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Ah, I always hated those things.

Comment

• So jealous of all you peeps with HBO; the battle of the Blackwater was one of my favorite parts of "A Song of Ice and Fire" and now you get to watch it!
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *hugs for Seraph and Myt*
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• D_W, I love the ankh! Nice photo of you too
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• So excited and feeling rather spoilt! One of my best friends is flying over at the end of the year because she's going to a festival with her partner, then staying with us for a bit, and another one is coming over sometime in the next year. I haven't seen them in years and it's going to be awesome!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Roomie made an amazing ham with a honey apple glaze. Daaaamn it was amazing. We gnawed the bone well. Yum.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 3 days off from customer hell. Tomorrow I get to play bingo with a bunch of drag queens. Yay.

Comment

• O.o I need to go with you Bex, that sounds like fun!

Oh my!! Just made my first lot of jelly ever (Ruby Grapefruit) and it tastes amazing! *drools*
                              Last edited by Mishi; 05-25-2012, 08:40 AM. Reason: Avoiding doublepost
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It is oh so much fun. And now that I can legally drink, will be better. I know one of them. He (she, comes in out of costume) is a regular at my store. Old school type.

Comment

Working...
                                X