No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. I gotta lay off the saying up late. Another case of the flying weiner dog just happened.

Comment

• I had the most bizarre dream this morning about something in my alarm clock not working right, but only not working right for 1/4 of the time, but working right the rest, with the 1/4 being every 4th alarm during my regular morning snooze-fest.

It is somehow tied in with having washed the blankets last night, but I have no idea how. >_<

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Listening to my playlist at work, decided to look at the list alphabetized by title...

I read off the songs starting with "I", and it almost sounds like a letter written by a manic-depresive stalker.

I am the Law.
        I BELIEVE!
        I bet you look good on the dance floor.
        I buy.
        I can dream about you.
        I can play that rock'n'roll!
        I can't stand the rain.
        I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
        I don't feel like dancing.
        I don't wanna know.
        I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU!!!
        I know how to die.
        I know more!
        I NEED YOU (That thing you do)!
        I thank you!!!
        I think I'm in love.
        I tried!
        I walk beside you!
        I wanna break up with you!
        I WANT MY TEARS BACK!
        I want to break free.
        I want to come over.
        I want you to rock me!
        I won't back down!

Just found it funny.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Thats quite the winning playlist right now.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
            Thats quite the winning playlist right now.
            Can you name the artists?

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Not for the life of me

Comment

• Had to go offline for a little while...

My daughter paid some dude to knock out all of my teeth.

s'OK: She's also buying my dentures.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Huzzah! Nan says that despite having good teeth, getting dentures was one of the best things she ever did. Peace of mind and no more dizzy spells after dental checks.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Another major possible concert in 2 weeks. Anthrax, Slayer, Motorhead (don't feel like doing the dots over the "o" lol) Slipknot and a few other bands. Gonna be some fun had.

Comment

• *glares* I don't like you very much right now CashierBex!
                      If you do go, have heaps of fun and take many photos!
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• They way it stands, won't be able to be in the pit for the main stage, but they have another stage that Anthrax is playing on, with a band that I am actually going for too. Only 30 bucks.

Comment

• Husband: "I wish I'd been born in the 1930's. Don't you?"

Me: "No. No birth control, very limited career choices, pressure to have a big family, a global war coming into which you'd have been drafted, no dishwashers, and stockings that required a damn garter belt. Little interaction with people of other races. Also, no disposable sanitary napkins, they had to strap cloth between their legs with a belt. So hell no. Oh, and I forgot polio."

Husband: "Oh."
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex View Post
                            Another major possible concert in 2 weeks. Anthrax, Slayer, Motorhead (don't feel like doing the dots over the "o" lol) Slipknot and a few other bands. Gonna be some fun had.
                            Oooh... so very jealous. Anthrax is one of the bands I've never seen that I really want to.

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            Husband: "I wish I'd been born in the 1930's. Don't you?"
                            Two words:

No Internet

'nuff said.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I think I need to force myself to sleep. Or I will have flying puppies in my face again. I think I am going loony.

Comment

• Sleep? Is that some new dance move or something???
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X