No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's the hip new thing. All the teenagers are doing it!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Where have all the power ballads gone, where are all the rock and roll 'gods'? Where is the anti 'powers that be' heroes fighting the rising odds?
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• This "World's Worst Tenants" show is pretty entertaining. It could become addictive...
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          This "World's Worst Tenants" show is pretty entertaining. It could become addictive...
          So that's where my ex-neighbors went!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Where have all the power ballads gone, where are all the rock and roll 'gods'? Where is the anti 'powers that be' heroes fighting the rising odds?

Have you heard the last two new Slash albums? They are gold. Foo Fighters have always been fantastic.

The music is out there, you just have to go out of your way to find it.
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Tomorrow is Pride Fest in St. Pete, Fl. Can't wait. Sunday I go back to work. I don't miss it .

Comment

• Feel sort of confused. I'm happy because I have my boyfriend here and I love him very much but today (30th) is my husbands birthday.

I am roughly feeling a happy melancholy at the moment.
                As soon as I start thinking
                That I'm sensible and sane
                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                And fiddles with my Brain
                (from card I got)

Comment

• Aww Lady Legira, that sounds like it would be bittersweet.

I'm so glad I got my haircut. It's amazing what a faux hawk does to my self confidence.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• El Pollo Guerrera Thanks I will check it out.

Also..that was a paraphrasing of lyrics from Holding out for a Hero.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Well I wanted to beat some people's asses yesterday. Kids older and the same age as my nephew were pushing eachother around (lucky them not my nephew) and one kid stole my nephew's water . Gah, they were lucky I was in a decent mood . Damn parades.

Comment

• Boy did I dodge a bullet last night. Hubby went to local soccer team's game. I didn't, I had to shop for a concert we are going to today. Hubby's parents show up at game. Good thing I wasn't around. A) very bad day B) it isn't a shopping trip unless I cry and I had and C) these are the people who couldn't be bothered to call one of our cell phones (only called the house) and inform us that hubby's Aunt had passed. Nope I find it on Facebook. Luckily I saw it before Hubby and I got to break the news to him. This is the latest in a long line of crap that pisses me off with these people. I think I would have lost it last night.

And the hubby almost gotten beaten yesterday, though he was trying to be funny. I told him to bring me my purse and booze (running joke). And he did. Little did I know he put my peppermint schnapps in my purse. Saw that when I got something out of my purse in the car. I didn't notice the weight because of my nook being in there. He is cute when he has a death wish.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                          He is cute when he has a death wish.
                          Invoke Mord-Sith on him.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Pride was fun. I'm about to pass the fuck out.

Comment

• I bought a drawing tablet today and omg I'm having so much fun. Got Painter 4 essentials, photoshop essentials and ArtRage 3.5 pro with it. Might even have a drawing one day. Still getting used to doing the work I want to do (trying to run before I can jump).
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                                I bought a drawing tablet today and omg I'm having so much fun. Got Painter 4 essentials, photoshop essentials and ArtRage 3.5 pro with it. Might even have a drawing one day. Still getting used to doing the work I want to do (trying to run before I can jump).
                                oooooo Which one did you get? I really want one to work on drawings and mine and the hubby's photos
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X