No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleh my legs don't want me to sleep so it's time for the hot water bottle under my calves. Tight muscles are a (real) pain.
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Sitting on the train this morning, minding my own business, train gets to my stop....say, what's that lying on that seat?

Oh, look, someone lost a condom.

Still in its wrapper.

Someone's going to miss out on their afternoon delight....
      Rubber baby buggy blocker!
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• So I am expecting some Moccassins (spelling) soon. Since my foot is rather .. large..mine cost as much as my mother and fathers COMBINED. Well not quite...for the two of them it cost 29.97. For me it cost 27.33.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My son has a very large foot as well. When he was born, they tried to put his footprint in the little box on the forms and it didn't fit. He's 3 and wears an 11. Part Sasquatch, I tell you!
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Just got back from Manchester, where me, my fiance and a friend went to see Jonathan Coulton and Paul and Storm. It was Awesome!
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Tonight the son wanted to watch an episode of Go, Diego Go! In it, Diego went back in time to help save a baby dinosaur.

OK, you need my 3-year-old to tell you that you need a sled to go down the snowy mountain, but you can FUCKING TRAVEL IN TIME? WTF?

Comment

• Dear Roger Gooddell--

I don't care what your referees want. GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. TOMORROW.

That was some 1972 Summer Olympics shit right there.

Fucking replacement refs were going to fuck some team in the ass eventually. Of course it had to be mine. Awesome.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Castle continues to be awesome.

As does Grimm.

Can't wait for Once Upon a Time to start back up.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    Tonight the son wanted to watch an episode of Go, Diego Go! In it, Diego went back in time to help save a baby dinosaur. OK, you need my 3-year-old to tell you that you need a sled to go down the snowy mountain, but you can FUCKING TRAVEL IN TIME? WTF?
                    Semi-related: Why does Dora not have a GPS yet?
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                      Semi-related: Why does Dora not have a GPS yet?
                      Wow. That's brilliant. And a very good question.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• She doesn't need one. She has a map that holds her freaking hand every step of the way. Teaching orienteering, this show is not.

Comment

• *smirks* Jazzy has learnt basic map/compass reading thanks to ARMA2
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Here's a tip:

Never rub your eye unless you are absolutely, positively certain that you don't have any hot sauce residue from dinner on them.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• What is with other parents on Facebook taking pics of their kids in the ER (I've seen split open heads and broken bones) and then plastering them online for everyone to see? I'm sure your kid appreciated you shoving a camera in their face while they feel miserable and are in pain. And I REALLY appreciate looking at pictures of your poor, red-eyed, unhappy, possibly bloody child. Get a clue, people. Maybe you should be comforting them instead of taking photos.

Comment

• Vaiyo A-O
                                A Home Va Ya Ray
                                Vaiyo A-Rah
                                Jerhume Brunnen G

Major points and cookies for references.
                                Last edited by Mytical; 10-06-2012, 07:48 AM.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X