No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just talked one of my (single) guy friends into wearing flanalette cow pyjamas to a homewarming party that will have mostly single girls attending...
    Good thing he's pretty suave!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• New medicine may be making me sick, but it also puts me out. Good thing it is only a short term thing. Wooohoo!

<---is loopy.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
        I just talked one of my (single) guy friends into wearing flanalette cow pyjamas to a homewarming party that will have mostly single girls attending...
        Good thing he's pretty suave!
        Is this his theme/entry song? Cheryl Wheeler - Cow Pattern Clothes
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I think my boss is trying to kill me. I have a 6 am flight, a meeting, then a return flight at 6pm. Gonna be a LONG day.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I want one day where no one is bitching and complaining to me about ANYTHING: work, neighbors, co-workers, sister vs sister, TV listings not being right, you name it....ONE DAY. Is that so wrrooongg??
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Another day off work, another day of getting nothing done because hubby had plans for us which did not include much time at home...but on the upside it was a rather nice day and I enjoyed visiting with family. Back to work tomorrow, grooooaannn.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I dyed my bangs purple. It makes me happy. And this time it turned out like I wanted it. Not a light purple/lavender cause I had bleached my hair. Grant I look good with bleached hair. But I want dark purple bangs not lavender bangs.

My boyfriend comes home tonight (Monday) and I'm so beyond thrilled.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I would like a weekend off. Though Saturday's Sounders game was good. And Deathly Hollows Part 2 is amazing!!! Must see it again. I got tears in my eyes a few times.

I want to stay home tomorrow. Also I love Alice in Wonderland (live action with Johnny Depp)
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• OW OW PMS OW.
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I told Husband I was going to let Khan watch 'The Secret of NIMH' soon.

He said, "But then he'll hate me!" (he uses mice in his cardiac research)

I said, "That's okay, I just won't tell him what you do until he's 5 or so."
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• One day, 16 hours at a job. Most of it was travelling .

Comment

• Random occurrence of my day: Apparently I have relatives in Birmingham. Like the one in England, not the one in Alabama. We only found this out because of my grandfather's will; even my grandmother didn't realize. It sounds like something out of a movie! Craziness.

So now I have an excuse to travel to England!

Another thing that I found weird, though, is that the hotel chains in the area are the same ones as the US. http://www.birmingham-airport-hotel.co.uk./ I don't know what I'd expect, but not Ramada and Holiday Inn Express, you know?

Comment

• It's too damn hot.

And I used to love hot weather.

Bleaaahhh.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Hubby is taking a friend to the store after work because her ride went home sick and he told her he'd buy her some chocolate to cheer her up.
                              I should have asked him to buy me some when he called.
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Random brag: Miss Jazzy walked past a group of teenage girls yesterday, pointed to a femme transgirl and said "When I grow up, I'm going to be beautiful just like her!" She probably didn't hear, but I'm so very proud of Miss Jazzy!
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X