No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *mutters to self* Must avoid Doctor Who threads and social media sites until tomorrow..must avoid Doctor Who threads and social media sites until tomorrow...

Since I had like 2 hours of sleep in last 48 I had crashed to sleep now that there are not 7 other people running about (ie I am in my own bed and not at my cousins). So I DVR'd the doctor and will watch it in the morning when I won't keep anybody up. So no spoilers for me.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Today was my 35th birthday and texas froze over!! O.o

Comment

• Sunshine, I thought you were like 23!
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Holiday catalogs *sigh* I'm surprised the weight of 'em hasn't pulled the mailbox right off my door.

I should just put the recycling tote by the door with a sign on it, saying "Put Catalogs Here."
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Food lady...i heart you!!! <3 no im old lol just act and look younger. Guy at work said he thought i was 27. Told him he was my favorite cart guy...lol

Comment

• Mooncat oh i love catalogs...never buy anything but love browsing

Comment

• The ratio between the diameters of gauges of electrical wire (American) is essentially the same as the frequency ratio of two half-steps in a musical scale.

(6 gauge steps = double diameter, 12 note half-steps = double frequency)
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Sunshine View Post
                  Mooncat oh i love catalogs...never buy anything but love browsing
                  I like looking but lately I've been shopping online more..it's easier

Plus I have no use for some of these catalogs, like the menswear one...
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I like what I perceive as old-fashioned catalogues, like Harriet Carter, Miles Kimball, Vermont Country Store. I find the most useful things in there. Oh, and VCS has stuff like horehound candies and Tangee lipstick. I'm only 40, but I know about those.

Comment

• I misread that as whorehound candies.... I daren't ask what they might be
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• If you remove a fly's wings are they still flies or are they walks?
                        Why is a fly called a fly?
                        Why does my cat stare at me?
                        Kittens
                        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          I misread that as whorehound candies.... I daren't ask what they might be
                          I think they're used as lozenges. http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/pro...ehound/profile

Comment

• Today has been a frustrating day. I will think of something I need, walk into a different room.. and have no clue what I was there for.

Started to go pay my medicaid spendown.. forgot what I was going after, then remembered got almost there and realized.. hey need money for that. Had forgotten to go to the bank. Today if my head was not on my body, I would forget where I put it.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              .. and have no clue what I was there for.
                              I describe my moments (frequent) like that by,

"If I had another brain cell, I can tell you it'd be damn lonely."
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Star Trek: Into Darkness is without a doubt one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X