No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe you should take another look at him, dark. Might be you and he are well suited for each other?
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• He's with someone. I asked before I started with my boyfriend. I've been kicking myself in the butt since.
      Last edited by darkroxas45; 09-17-2014, 10:46 PM.
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• I wonder how my brain looks while I play Piano Tiles
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• ...Don't tell the older siblings that the reason the new baby looks funny is because they were made in an Ezy-Bake Oven.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Don't squee so hard when you find out that Alexander Siddig and Andrew Robinson (the actors of Julian Bashir and Elim Garak) themselves shipped Garak/Bashir from DS9.

You will get odd looks from your significant other.

Also don't do this while noticing that Garak circles Bashir like a hawk circles prey before he actually says hello because then you're just plain weird.

It's okay to giggle at all the sexual innuendos though.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• I just finished A Song for Arbonne. It reminds me of The Lions of Al-Rassan more than it reminds me of Tigana. Why can't all of Guy Gavriel Kay's books just be Tigana?
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Everything posted/linked on Facebook is true!
                ... for sufficiently small values of true. (Some of the words *may* be spelled correctly)

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  I just finished A Song for Arbonne. It reminds me of The Lions of Al-Rassan more than it reminds me of Tigana. Why can't all of Guy Gavriel Kay's books just be Tigana?
                  I loved Arbonne! Tigana, not quite as much; as I recall, there was a romance near the end of the book that just didn't convince me; there was no sign of it throughout most of the story, then suddenly, "We're in love."

I should read that one again, though. Maybe I just missed some clues in the story.

Sailing to Byzantium was cool, too. And the sequel (mind's gone blank, can't remember the title).
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• After hanging out with my friends this past weekend and joking around with them, I never realized how much I want to see Terry Crews bring back his Old Spice character for the holiday season.

"POWER SANTAAAAAA!!!"
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                      Don't squee so hard when you find out that Alexander Siddig and Andrew Robinson (the actors of Julian Bashir and Elim Garak) themselves shipped Garak/Bashir from DS9.

You will get odd looks from your significant other.

Also don't do this while noticing that Garak circles Bashir like a hawk circles prey before he actually says hello because then you're just plain weird.

It's okay to giggle at all the sexual innuendos though.
                      Wait, what? Damn, how did I miss that? I love DS9, it's my fave Star Trek spin-off, and I never noticed that.

Guess it's time to order that compilation from Amazon...
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• The writers never liked the idea though. But just watch the season 4 episode 9 and watch Garak.

When Bashir shoots Garak ....etc.

And even that first episode where they meet.

"Sit, doctor. Enhance my evening."

Or the one episode where Garak is weaned off a device that creates massive endorphin rushes and Bashir stays with him all night and...yeah...
                        Last edited by Tama; 10-23-2014, 04:49 AM.
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Anyone ever see "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks? For some reason today I thought of the main character's friend who imagines that the Satanists' chant would be "I want to kill everyone/Satan is good, Satan is our pal." Luckily I am here alone with the baby so no one can see me cracking up.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Spammers are so much more fun when they can't spell. Today I got emailed offering me 'a Hot and Sexy One Night Stan'.

I await his arrival....
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              ... 'a Hot and Sexy One Night Stan'.
                              I await his arrival....
                              He's always with 'Olly...

Comment

• I have no idea what the 11 year old is doing upstairs but it sounds like the ceiling might come down. I love the kid but... I would like to upgrade to a quieter model.
                                "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Working...
                                X