No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So while I was vacuuming the other day (Hoovering for you Brits ...although it's not a Hoover...) my cat Maggie turned up in the room to sit and watch. Which is weird because she used to run off and hide.

Methinks the little pointy ears are no longer as sharp as they once were...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Truffle oil stinks.

In case you were wondering.

Comment

• Why is it necessary at the end of a film about a plague of mutant zombies rampaging through America to add a little note that 'the events depicted are entirely fictitious and in no way connected with any similar occurences that may have happened'
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Why is it necessary at the end of a film about a plague of mutant zombies rampaging through America to add a little note that 'the events depicted are entirely fictitious and in no way connected with any similar occurences that may have happened'
          Similar occurences?? SIMILAR occurences???

Comment

• Probably because Black Friday is too close to the events depicted in the film.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• I had this dream where I won some contest and the prize was I got to walk Misha Collins' dog. A beagle, if you're wondering. So I was walking his dog and saw a thrift store and went in (because I looooove thrift stores). While inside I reached for a stack of decorative towels and apparently this other woman wanted them so she started yelling how rude I was. I told her to suck it and left with the dog. Outside, Yoda was sitting on the curb in the snow. I said to him, "Master, I can't live this lifestyle any more. Will you train me to be a Jedi?" He consented and we walked off into the sunset. I don;t know if Misha ever got his dog back.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Just got a scam email telling me to contact an "international agent" who is "stranded at the airport" with a "consignment" for me. His name? Mr. Peter Pan.

What does he even need with a plane??

Comment

• Just got hold of the Office US DVD going cheap... hell isn't Jenna Fischer sweet
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• The graphic design house for Trauma: Life in the ER is called Eyeball on the Floor. Wondering if it was just coincidental or the producers knew exactly what they were doing with that.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• It has been experimentally demonstrated that mothers carry "alien" cell lines derived from each of their children. (maternal/fetal circulation leakage)...

Fetal blood (cord blood) is one of the better sources of pluripotent (can develop to all cell types) stem cells...

So, if some of these fetal cells implanted on an ovary, and differntiated to blend into the neighborhood...

Do-it-yourself grandchildren. (hope you've got a new boyfriend).
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I am sitting on the toilet, editing a novella for a very patient and hardworking editor, with the shower going on Hot and the very congested baby in a bouncer at my feet in this very small bathroom.

The glamorous writing life.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Just dropped the kid off with her dad for Christmas. Came home, and fell asleep for three hours. Blah. Wake me when its 2015

Comment

• Trying to write a scene of a guy getting defibrillated to save his life after major traumatic injuries, while listening to Mitch Miller's Christmas album.

Mood wise, this ain't workin'

Comment

• I have had three separate dreams about being in a relationship with Garak from DS9. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• So a guy from down the block came out and used his snowblower to plow out the whole street...all along the sidewalk AND up several people's driveways, including mine, unasked. Which was lovely.

And then, hours later, out comes my dumbass drug-dealer neighbor, running his snowblower up the sidewalk and in the other neighbor's driveway (the nasty old bat), neither of which needed to be plowed again because we've only had a few random snowflakes falling today.

Too late, dickhead, someone beat you to it. You can stop trying to prove what a great guy you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X