No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow I always get the impression that leprechans are considered the trailer trash of the fairy world.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Whilst technically it is true that you're giving a child a Frozen doll by putting it in the freezer,they don't tend to appreciate this...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Whilst technically it is true that you're giving a child a Frozen doll by putting it in the freezer,they don't tend to appreciate this...
        Barbie in the un-barbie, soda-speak.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          Somehow I always get the impression that leprechans are considered the trailer trash of the fairy world.
          Wouldn't the clurichaun fit that description better? After all, trailer trash have the reputation of boozing it up a lot.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Listening to an old episode of Coast to Coast AM. There is a man who thinks this one serial killer (deceased) killed the Black Dahlia, was the Zodiac Killer, the real West Memphis Three killer, killed JonBenet Ramsey, Adam Walsh, Chandra Levy, was the Atlanta Killer, and sent anthrax to people after 9/11. Basically every single unsolved murder (and many 'solved' ones, since he framed people left and right) ever was committed by this man.

The ultimate Evil Overachiever.

Comment

• My landlord/roomie is calling me "Dances on Rats"... after I went into the front hall and trampled one of the infestation...

I guess that's better than his title of "The Mouse Tub-ator."
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I wish the Victorian Christmas Eve ghost story was still a thing. 2015 resolution: write a Victorian-style Christmas Eve ghost story and make it a thing again. I just learned about an Irish spirit called the dullahan so the subconscious is percolating something.
                Last edited by AnaKhouri; 01-28-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Why is it I'M the one who went to work in a snowstorm, I'M the one who had slog through snow up to my knees to get to the bus stop, the train and the building I work in, I'M the one who had to slog through more snow after work to get to the store to buy groceries and I'M the one who had to lug them up the street to get home, and then I'M ALSO the one who had to shovel the 3 feet of snow in the driveway because neither person who stayed home all day could be bothered to at least get a start on it? And now I'M the mean one because I snapped at someone? My feelings don't count?
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• This year's Superbowl had New England and Seattle.If my knowledge of America is right,then are those two the most geographically distant clubs to appear in a Superbowl?
                    In which case,which two are the geographically closest clubs to appear in a Superbowl?
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I should make a pro-vaccination ad campaign aimed at the 'Big Pharma' conspiracy nuts.. The ad will be a picture of me, with the caption: "I believe in ghosts, alien abduction and Bigfoot. But I still vaccinate my kids, because I'm not f***ing stupid."

Comment

I should make a pro-vaccination ad campaign aimed at the 'Big Pharma' conspiracy nuts.. The ad will be a picture of me, with the caption: "I believe in ghosts, alien abduction and Bigfoot. But I still vaccinate my kids, because I'm not f***ing stupid."
                        Go all out. Say, "I believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis. But I still vaccinate my kids, because I'm not f***ing stupid."

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Well, I don't believe in ALL that stuff (I think most if not all mediums are cranks). And there are so many theories about Atlantis I'd have to specify one.

But I do also believe in surviving thyacines and remote viewing.

Comment

Well, I don't believe in ALL that stuff (I think most if not all mediums are cranks). And there are so many theories about Atlantis I'd have to specify one.

But I do also believe in surviving thyacines and remote viewing.
                            I was quoting Ghostbusters.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• sea snails (well the snails in my fish tank) are strange when you look at them and their mouths are kinda scary

Comment

• I saw a documentary where they claimed the government faked a bunch of UFO stuff to protect military experiments (and of course, the REAL UFO stuff). Now I want to write a story about the poor employee whose job it is to ride around in an unmarked helicopter and mutilate cattle for the government.

Comment

Working...
                                X