No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a GD ATM or other unlimited source of money.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• The library is doing this '1000 Books Before Kindergarten" thing so we are keeping track. I personally have read Mal 67 books in the last 5 days. Of course, 43 of these instances were "Maisy's Morning on the Farm" and the rest were "Rhyming Dust Bunnies".
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I hate getting sunburned.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *gives Becks aloe vera gel* Sunburns are awful.

---

2 to 3 day long migraines can bite me. I much prefer the ones that don't do that.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
            *gives Becks aloe vera gel* Sunburns are awful.
            Thanks most kindly.
            Unseen but seeing
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• You did not say what you wanted to eat for dinner. You did not ask me to buy any specific thing. Therefore if you want to reject what I bought and play the injured party, go do it somewhere else. I'm tired of being the one who has to walk on eggshells because of "feelings." We all have them, including me.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• No Daddy I am not the font of all knowledge to do with computers and cannot tell you why it is doing silly things. I can fix the odd bits and you seem to equate that with computer genius.
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                  I hate getting sunburned.
                  I hate getting sunburned on the backs of my knees. Or the tops of my feet. I've done each precisely once, now those are the first things to get sunscreen when I'm going to the beach!!
                  “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                  The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• I swear to God, today I told Khan, "Next week when Granmary comes to visit, we're going to take a trip to the zoo, if it do ya fine."

I have 2 1/2 books of The Dark Tower series left, but I better get through them quick. It's starting to make me talk weird.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      I swear to God, today I told Khan, "Next week when Granmary comes to visit, we're going to take a trip to the zoo, if it do ya fine."

I have 2 1/2 books of The Dark Tower series left, but I better get through them quick. It's starting to make me talk weird.
                      Thankee sai for letting me know I'm not the only one it happened to.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Just remember, singing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away
                        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Happy National Donut Day!

They weren't free at the place I was at, but they were making them custom, so I got a maple bar with choco puffs. It was good.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Got to watch the new Alice in Wonderland movie
                            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Still on a bit of a high from Game of Thrones on Sunday. I may or may not have squealed like a little girl at a One Direction concert.

Comment

• Is today the day I quit without notice at the day job?
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X