Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
    It just makes me sad that they can't even bother with any effort to try to get my CC# out of me
    It could also be that they are trying to select only stupid people...
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• Talking with Dear Dauggher about an accident aftermath she'd seen: Some yuppiemom ran a red light and knocked an ambulance onto its side.

I guessed a cause could be the social delusion that if a text or call isn't answered within three rings, it means you don't love them anymore.

DD said, "The I don't love anybody. There are people I care about... I mean, my dad's a f***up (true ), but he's the most reliable member of my family!"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I was just thinking how great it is that nobody in the IT department where I'm interning watches the current Popular Show. Just one place I don't have to hear about it. *happy sigh*
        Last edited by notalwaysright; 06-23-2016, 11:11 PM.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• If "Betty" doesn't stop chit-chatting for ten minutes with every single customer and then repeating every single thing both she and the customer said after she hangs up, I will scream so loud the new skylights at work will all shatter.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Why did I just dream of having 10 years to live?
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
              If "Betty" doesn't stop chit-chatting for ten minutes with every single customer and then repeating every single thing both she and the customer said after she hangs up, I will scream so loud the new skylights at work will all shatter.
              Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
              Why did I just dream of having 10 years to live?
              Maybe you heard MoonCat screaming.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                Maybe you heard MoonCat screaming.
                Idk but it is messing with my mind

Comment

• Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                  Idk but it is messing with my mind
                  It's not a good idea to figure out crazy dreams.

Recently, I dreamt that I was in the middle of a summer setting. I entered a travel trailer with my girlfriend, and look out the window. I see everything outside covered in snow despite the fact it's still hot. The travel trailer rolls down the hill, and yet neither one of us is concerned in the slightest.

Like I said, it's best not to think too hard about crazy dreams.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                    It's not a good idea to figure out crazy dreams.

Like I said, it's best not to think too hard about crazy dreams.
                    You say this then I have a dream involving robbery

Comment

• Ergonomically shaped keyboards rock. That is all.
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Greek_Jester, it probably has nothing to do with your keyboard being ergonomic. In my experience, keyboards are stable if you have either both or neither of the legs at the back flipped down, but they'll rock if you only have one of the legs flipped down.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• I'm concerned that I've forgotten 95% of what I learned in the last two years of school. Either that or I never learned it, or possibly I don't really retain anything unless it's under stressful circumstances. Even super basic stuff. Such a cringe worth moment, I can't even recount it to you guys.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Greek_Jester, it probably has nothing to do with your keyboard being ergonomic. In my experience, keyboards are stable if you have either both or neither of the legs at the back flipped down, but they'll rock if you only have one of the legs flipped down.
                            *blows raspberry* Rocks as in
                            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• $8000 with the stipulation I put it towards a NEW car.

I might be able to get my paws on another $2000.

Now, how to come up with the rest?
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I wish the contact information on my phone came with a primary language field, so when texting/emailing Pierre the spellchecker is already French, and with Peter it's already English. I just accidentally called my coworker a pretty bad name because the word I was trying to type doesn't exist in French, so a different one popped up as I hit send
                                Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X