No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being weird again now I wanna learn Magick and Metahuman abilities. Unless someone wants to appear and train me.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• First holiday off from both jobs in forever, and I can't go to the cookout at my brother's house.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Call me old-fashioned, but I tend to believe that when you "update" or "upgrade" something, it should work BETTER than it did before, not worse!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Played the "name all 50 states" game today. Got all but five. Illinois, Indiana, Alabama, Vermont, Maryland. Believe it or not, this is better than normal for me. Normally I blank on most of the east coast.

Random trivia! Did you know that Washington State was originally Columbia District, but the name was changed to avoid confusion with the District of Columbia? (Why did anyone think this was an improvement?) I would favor changing the name to Columbia State, but nobody listens to me.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Life goals: Sneak two stuffed unicorns into Ark Encounter (unlikely since entry is $40 a person- a Biblical number, I guess, but way expensive) and leave them in the Ark
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• My mom told me they had to feed the unicorns, griffons, woolly mammoths, loup-garou and manticore to the jaguars and cougars because the hay was making them sick, and there was no other meat on the arc. Stuffed unicorns would look great on the arc, you should go for it
              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                Life goals: Sneak two stuffed unicorns into Ark Encounter (unlikely since entry is $40 a person- a Biblical number, I guess, but way expensive) and leave them in the Ark
                When we were kids, we used to set up one of those creche things at Christmas time, with Mary, Jesus, Joseph, camels, angels, kings, etc. A couple of not-Biblical-canon things snuck in there....like my mom's little toy horse (I think it was supposed to be Gene Autry's horse, Champion ), a plastic pig and plastic chicken from a farm toy set we used to have, stuff like that. So why not a unicorn on the Ark?

Comment

• My new favorite word is "kaka-shark-asaurus"

Comment

• There is a story that there are no unicorns in the world because when Noah called them to come, they were too proud to obey. Shel Silverstein wrote a poem about it. So it was just supposed to be a joke.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      There is a story that there are no unicorns in the world because when Noah called them to come, they were too proud to obey. Shel Silverstein wrote a poem about it. So it was just supposed to be a joke.
                      I like the Robot Chicken story of why
                      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Ah the good old Irish rovers... I got some green alligators and longnecked geese,humpdybacked camels and chimpanzees
                        Actions optional!
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I thought of that song too. I learned a lot of Irish rover songs as a kid

Comment

• My son just said, "I was skimming through the first book of Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles, and it looks like Jared IS in it!" He was so excited he was shouting.

And I almost cried because I just got to see the moment when he realized how it feels to see your old friends again.

Comment

• Life would be so much easier if I could write out my reports with complete honesty ergo:

The goon who served me last time showed signs of being on the same intellectual level as an amoeba.This time when he served me,it was clear the amoeba had left him behind a long while ago.
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                                When we were kids, we used to set up one of those creche things at Christmas time, with Mary, Jesus, Joseph, camels, angels, kings, etc. A couple of not-Biblical-canon things snuck in there....
                                My grandmother had a creche too. Over the years it acquired wolves, trains, a Ghostbuster or three, and on Christmas eve one year my little cousin snuck downstairs and assembled our battle-ready Dino Riders T-Rex looming over the manger (I may or may not have encouraged him to do that ).
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X