Very depressed.
    I miss you.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• One of the new tracks on Billboard this week is "Ignite (2016 League Of Legends World Championship)' by Zedd aka "Ignite (2016 LOL WC)"

I guess that's the WC where everyone strip naked before doing their business...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• A common 'side effect' of all the new asthma medicines being advertised is "may increase the risk of death from asthma problems".

How does an asthma medicine increase the risk of death from asthma?
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160825_084116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	2030675

My breakfast this morning was happy!

Comment

• Husband wants to watch the debate. Luckily I have hot dogs we can roast tonight over this endless dumpster fire* of an election.

*Not my phrase, unfortunately. I stole it from a guy on NPR.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
              Husband wants to watch the debate. Luckily I have hot dogs we can roast tonight over this endless dumpster fire* of an election.

*Not my phrase, unfortunately. I stole it from a guy on NPR.
              My mantra has been a countdown to the election.

"Just under three more weeks to go...."

And I'm not even American.

Comment

• Milestone: Today someone broke into my car. Wow, so much glass. Some blood from the thief, which I scrubbed with bleach. He/she got absolutely nothing from my car (even left the dash cam) and managed to hurt themselves. Good.
                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Did you file a police report? If so, I hope they retained some of the blood-contaminated glass in case the guy is ever caught - DNA evidence would tie him to this case.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                    Did you file a police report? If so, I hope they retained some of the blood-contaminated glass in case the guy is ever caught - DNA evidence would tie him to this case.
                    I filed a report, I told them about the blood. They didn't seem interested. Omg, on the way to the auto glass place I drove past two cops. I wondered if they'd see the busted glass on my dash, and the bits of glass still on the window... But nope.

I had a really hard time with the glass, so I just did the driver's seat, enough so I could drive. It was raining a lot this morning.
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Husband wants to watch the debate.
                      I spent the evening on the toilet, in prep for a colonoscopy the next day. I think I made better use of my time--and probably dealt with less excrement than those watching the debate!!
                      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• back spasms
                        I don't have time for this fuckery
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Husband watching Supergirl. The president tells Supergirl "You should see my other jet."

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T SEE IT, NOBODY CAN, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS LYNDA CARTER.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Husband watching Supergirl. The president tells Supergirl "You should see my other jet."

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T SEE IT, NOBODY CAN, BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS LYNDA CARTER.
                            Thanks...now my monitor has cheese all over it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92PBS8pYvc
                            Last edited by mjr; 10-27-2016, 09:20 PM.
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	2030678

That's the maple tree in my front yard. Something tells me raking is not going to get done before spring this year.
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
                                [ATTACH]4553[/ATTACH]

That's the maple tree in my front yard. Something tells me raking is not going to get done before spring this year.
                                That tree is on one heck of a slope. Do the leaves end up on a neighbor's yard?
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X