No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized today is 10 years since my mom passed away. Ten whole years, wtf. Feels like forever and no time at all, if that makes any sense.

My favorite pic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ma 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	2030658

She was young and happy when this photo was taken. RIP.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• If anyone asks who I will vote for, I'm going to say that I'm waiting to see who promises to release all the secret information about the US's contact with extraterrestrials, the hybrid breeding and the secret space program. Although I guess it doesn't matter since any president who expresses such an intention will be promptly assassinated by an operative of the shadow government.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• if my lungs and stomach could stop planning to rebel against and kill me, That would be great, else its to the er tomorrow since I have no money for a doctor
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Cocoa Krispies with bottled iced latte is interesting, but not ideal (hey mom, if you complain about everything toward the back of the fridge freezing solid why do you end up shoving my milk back there? I just bought that and it's already congealed...ew).
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Company party went so well, I'm dead proud. But do I ever need another weekend to get over it.
            "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Finishing off my advent calendar beer pack. In July. Fortunately they're all VERY high alcohol so still freakin' delicious.

Last night I had a Saint Beatnik beer. "Have a Merry Christmas... or don't. Saint Beatnik don't care." And on the lid I find these words of wisdom: "Don't drink and drive. Don't even putt." I think I like this brewery.

Comment

• We have mice in our garage. Apparently this is not an uncommon problem. Husband was freaked out until I reminded him what he does for a job.

Those mice chose the wrong man to fuck with.

Comment

• Work is making me sick. Literally.

Or, wait: It's not work. It's MANAGEMENT.

Comment

• My passport photo as taken was a perfect ID picture; what's this blob on my actual passport? It must have been 'laser-engraved' with an orange laser (or the substrate is orange) as that's the only color that's actually there.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• If I'm going to spend money eating at a restaurant, you know what I don't want to order? Things which I can make easily and inexpensively AT HOME. So, no I don't want to order mac and cheese. I also don't want to order a "scramble" which is one of the easiest things to cook at my house! I'm not saying these things aren't delicious, and by all means, go ahead and order them. I'm going to order something which is a pain to make at home. Slow roasted or smoked meat, sushi, paella, etc. I don't do this to be a snob or make you feel bad, I wouldn't even have mentioned it if you hadn't started pressuring me to order mac and cheese. Leave me alone!
                      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• something is burning down out there and the breeze is blowing the smoke down our street. sirens all over the place. scary.

Comment

• I have a small fan on my laptop and it was pressing the enter key on the 10-key pad, which I didn't notice. Now I'm banned from knowyourmeme.com.

So, that happened.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
                            If I'm going to spend money eating at a restaurant, you know what I don't want to order? Things which I can make easily and inexpensively AT HOME. So, no I don't want to order mac and cheese. I also don't want to order a "scramble" which is one of the easiest things to cook at my house! I'm not saying these things aren't delicious, and by all means, go ahead and order them. I'm going to order something which is a pain to make at home. Slow roasted or smoked meat, sushi, paella, etc. I don't do this to be a snob or make you feel bad, I wouldn't even have mentioned it if you hadn't started pressuring me to order mac and cheese. Leave me alone!
                            I hear ya! When I go out I often want something that I can't get at home.

Comment

• Had a yard sale today. Made $115. I'm going to put it in a swimming pool and backstroke through it! Or we'll just take it to Gencon and buy a couple games.

Comment

• Woo two weeks to Megaplex
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X