Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth wolfie View Post
    Do you know the difference between 2,4-D and $Potent_Marijuana_Strain? One's weed killer, and the other's killer weed.
    the way that is punctuated to me the difference is one is a comedian, one is a weed killer, and the other is killer weed
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      I don't care one bit about that crappy Hollywood Ghost in the Shell movie they're making. Not one bit.

So why am I disappointed there was no trailer at Comic-con?

I am a masochist.
      hold on *gets the cast for the Blockblister skit from the Amanda Show to make one* is better MUCH BETTER

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
        You know when you start binge watching a show on Netflix, and it's a bit scary and you know better but it's interesting so you keep watching? Then you're like "I should sleep but what if I get sucked into the vale of shadows?"

....No?
        This is one reason I don't want to get into bingeing some shows on my queue, because I tend to binge late at night, and with my imagination, I don't want to contemplate what kind of nightmares it could cook up...
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I don't care one bit about that crappy Hollywood Ghost in the Shell movie they're making. Not one bit.

So why am I disappointed there was no trailer at Comic-con?

I am a masochist.
          I have hopes that it'll somehow be good. Fingers crossed.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• ONE DAY TO MEGAPLEX FOR MEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• True love is finding a huge dead beetle on the sidewalk and picking it up with your bare hands and bringing it home for your giant beetle-loving husband.

I think it's a Hercules beetle.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I think it's a Hercules beetle.
                Hercules, hero of song and story...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I could tell because it was wearing a tiny lion skin around its carapace.

Comment

• I thought one of the points of identification for a Hercules beetle was that it had a pair of turboprop engines on each wing.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• I like animals.
                      I really do.
                      I just wish that a certain someone who isn't me would stop trying to "help" and "rescue" birds all the time.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• So Gencon rocked- only got 4 games this year- except hey parents- it's super adorable when your tiny kid who can barely walk is trying to toddle around holding your hand...EXCEPT when they're doing it in the middle of a very crowded aisle in the dealer's room/exhibit hall/whatever at Gencon. Kid is cute and all but we want to demo that game about pig farming like, yesterday.

Comment

• I keep hoping that this is all a bad joke.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The only thing more inept than the idiots who programmed our computer system at work are the idiots who put A DEAD LINK for the county fair bus schedule on the local transit company's website. Why is it so fucking hard for these people to get anything right??
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Stepped on a toy and rolled my ankle last night, so badly I am still limping today. Before 8 am Toddler had hit me in the mouth with a fire truck and in the forehead with a board book. I casually tried to pull a bunch of weeds barehanded and found out one of them had lots of spines. Banged my head while backing out of the refrigerator I was trying to clean.

Today Husband gave me a beautiful ankh necklace, but now that everything is apparently trying to kill me, it's starting to feel a little ironic.

Comment

...Today Husband gave me a beautiful ankh necklace...
                                Be grateful. It's probably the only reason you're still alive...
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X