Clear All

• I've missed having red hair.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Not worth a thread of its own, so I will share a little gem here.

Manager comes through Front Lobby door (as they do every day..in and out). As he is passing "If the new hires come through the Front Lobby, make sure they go back out and through the Rotating Door. We want them to know proper procedure."

My brain filter took that moment to actually work..I soooo wanted to point out how hypocritical that was. Bad, Bad Mytical..letting such things as your parents being out on the street stop you from speaking your mind.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Car. We no longer has one.

Sis's 21 year old Taurus is history. Needed too many repairs to be worth the money and wouldn't pass inspection without doing 'em, so it was hauled off by the auto salvage place today. It's probably a little compressed chunk of scrap metal by now. We can't afford another one right now.

Good thing we live within walking distance/bus route of grocery stores and lots of other stuff.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I am beginning to wonder if a MIM megathread by me might not be a good idea. Today's gem? I am now forced to work without lights on. As a 'money saving effort' the security desk lights are turned off at 6pm until 6am. No..that is not a misprint..they are turned ON at 6am.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Just have to post something from one of my favorite webcomics Goblins.

"When I say start I need you to go upward red-ways! But only when I say the word 'Start'. And make sure that when you back up, you go more then fifteen, but less then four. Ready? GO!" You have to read it to understand, but I almost got in trouble I was laughing so hard.

Comment

• Hmm spooky happenings here. I checked in a delivery driver, let him in, returned to my desk..and he is gone. Not on any camera (which is a neat trick), and he can't get through the gate unless I let him out...he is nowhere to be found manually (ie me looking for him) either. Apparently he has some mad ninja skills, because he just showed up at the gate in his vehicle..without driving past me. Which..is impossible.
              Last edited by Mytical; 03-09-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• That is odd, maybe you should take notes for...future reference...yes, that's it.
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Maybe stealth technology has reached delivery vehicles now?
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• It was me Mytical , I admit it, I have really great costumes and ninja skills. I needed a new challenge.
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Grr talking of random thoughts, why does my brain always wander off thinking them every time I try to study
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Finals make brain go hurty *drools*

Comment

• Wooo I'm FREEEE (Music: Free Fallin)...hehe last day of college for 13 whole days!!!

Comment

• Rain needs to stop now. Don't want to walk to the game in the current downpour.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I hate accidentally hitting buttons on my laptop and not knowing what I hit, then having it act strange because of it.
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Why was it in the 70s yesterday and only in the 50s today? Mother Nature needs to make up her damn mind!

To the strange men in the mall, I know my daughter is a beautiful young lady and you didn't think anyone would notice you staring at her like a starving man looks at a steak since she was busy texting her friends, but try to look to see if her mother is giving you the look of "I WILL KILL YOU AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS!"

To the guy who thought I was the freak for smiling and waving at him. I'm sorry, I really did think you were someone else.

To my children and others who think I teleport myself at will. It is not my fault you can't all hear me when I walk up to you and no, I won't wear a bell.
                                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X