No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Mr. Mis is in charge of my pain medications and so far I am on Morphine, The Fentanyl Patch, Norco, Flexiral and Neurotin. One would think I would have zero pain now, but you would be wrong!

-It is hard to type on here when just walking across the room can be a painful experience.

-I took a shower (get your mind out of the gutter, MadMike, Raps and Jester!) Mr. Mis sat next to the bathroom in case I fell over, which almost happened a couple of times, stupid left leg! GRRR!

-My little guy was complaining Mr Mis and I were grossing him out because Mr. Mis had his hands on my butt (AGAIN! MADMIKE, RAPS AND JESTER, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!) because Mr. Mis tried to put his hands on my back to make sure I didn't go backwards over the stairs, but I nearly jumped out of my skin, so he had to move his hands.

-My little guy slept on floor next to me (I was on the couch) and Mr. Mis slept on the love seat in case I needed them. My big guy and Baby Girl came down a couple of times to make sure I didn't need anything. Are they sweet or what?
    Last edited by Misanthropical; 05-29-2011, 06:43 PM.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• I'm home all weekend. After 6 weekends of being out and socializing this is driving me crazy. I'm also sick, the glands in my throat are acting funky, of course I can't call the doctor until Tuesday morning. I'm not pleased, they are bugging me cause it's making my throat itchy and it feels like there is something stuck on the top of my throat...well there kinda is but anyway, and for couple weeks I was horribly sick a few days each week from my simple shouldn't make me sick medication. So for the past 6 weeks I've spent three days every week violently sick and now I've got this.....
      I don't want two doctor's appointments this week, I have my arthritis doc too on Thursday, now this. I can't wait to be busy on weekends again, I wish I had a job but at least I will be active with a chance of some money making on weekends. Next weekend is a sword fighting and cutting demo, then more faires after that, I wish they would hurry up and happen.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• If it wasn't for having to pay bills, I totally wouldn't care that I got suspended from work for the week.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Why don't we have flying cars yet? Now see I don't actually want one..I want to get the crazy drivers into them, so I don't have to deal with them....
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Why don't we have flying cars yet? Now see I don't actually want one..I want to get the crazy drivers into them, so I don't have to deal with them....
            You say that but wait until you have to start dealing with the falling debris.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Squeaksmyalias can you imagine some jerk in a flying car throwing out their still lit cigarette butt out the window just so it can land on your head and start your hair on fire?

-It is nice to be waited on hand and foot by my family while I try to recover from surgery. Maybe I should have surgery done more often?

-Why is it I have to run around like a crazy person just to get a handicap parking tag? I think they should be able to give those out at the hospital to people who need them.

-The itching from my incision is driving me nut!

-I am glad it's raining here and I don't have to smell people grilling their food. The smell makes me nauseous!

-My stupid hat has been found! A stupid hat is a hat that when worn means you can act stupid and blame it on the hat! I may wear it today.

-My family bought me the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe! Is that great or what?
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                (AGAIN! MADMIKE, RAPS AND JESTER, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!)
                Guys? I think she's onto us...

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Guys? I think she's onto us...

Rapscallion
                  'S OK. Sheldon & I will comment on your acting debut in "Cojones en Flambe".
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Dungeons and Dragons Tactics Breaking News!

"We pardon this interruption, but there is breaking news about the quest to cleans goblins from the lands. We go now to our intreped reporter Mytical in the field."

"Thank you narrator, it is a dark day for our heroes! Currently completely surrounding the lone standing enemy..there seems to be some problems with the team."

*camera pans to a big burly barbarian face red with rage..standing there looking rather dimly at his club. Meanwhile an elven druid..obviously on some sort of mushroom or other 'natural herb' is apparently swinging at imaginary butterflies. The theif aparently confused by his own shadow is stabbing at it repeatedly, confused as to why she can not get a back stab on it. A human paladin stands nearby, apparently refusing to part take in such an 'uneven battle' doing absolutely nothing..the only one paying attention to the enemy seems to be having trouble juggling his lute and his weapon.*

"As you can see, whatever fates have guided this band here..something has gone terribly wrong. They seem to be unable to focus their attacks, and despite surrounding the enemy are all doing .. whatever it is they are doing. Meanwhile, despite the fact that the enemy is targetting the strongest of them, the paladin, seems to be unable to miss. The paladins armor might as well be made of papyrus. More on this report as information becomes available!"

If nobody has played this PSP game..I must be a rather unlucky person. When you are surrounding an enemy, each round every one of the characters gets an "Attack of opportunity" in addition to their normal attack/attacks. For 6 rounds..SIX..nobody hit anything but air .. except the bard..who did 1 point of damage every time..the above is the ONLY logical reason I could come up with why that might be.
                    Last edited by Mytical; 06-01-2011, 10:17 AM.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Nella's in the cone of shame. She keeps trying to kick it off.

I'm glad I got her the hard collar and not the vinyl one like her brother got two years ago.

And I still don't know if I should laugh at her or cry.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Today is going to suck. Just saying. Crap isn't working and I have WAY too much to do. End of Month crap sucks.

Also broke and can't go out on our anniversary. The hubby and I have been together 20 years today. We started dating in the 9th grade in 1991. That is the one good thing today.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I'm just going to tell everyone my darkest secret so no one can blackmail me later: I once asked a friend to send me Highlander slash fanfic. And I read it and enjoyed it.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• OMG beer-battered fried parsnips.....deeee-liiissshhhhh-usssssss....
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              OMG beer-battered fried parsnips.....deeee-liiissshhhhh-usssssss....
                              Recipe, please? It could maybe be my sub for fried fish.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• You know sunburn? It sucks.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X