No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooh, I agree! That would be awesome, I wonder who he'd pick.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      I am reading "The Thorn Birds" and have come to the undoubtedly unpopular conclusion that Father Ralph is a douche. And I hope he never comes back, but I bet he will.
      Have you seen the 1980s miniseries with Richard Chamberlain as Father Ralph? I didn't watch it because, frankly, I didn't care...but it was a HUGE hit as I recall...lol.

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      York peppermint patty in alcohol form anyone?
      I'll take two!! (after work tomorrow )

Quoth CloserToSane View Post
      Six days left at work.
      Good luck in your future endeavours...and try not to blame yourself for not being able to say goodbye to your clients; you would if you could.

Quoth Kanalah View Post
      Anyone else want to see Gordon Ramsey compete on Iron Chef America?
      *waves hands around wildly* Definitely!!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Thank you BTDT.
        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Have you seen the 1980s miniseries with Richard Chamberlain as Father Ralph?
          Here's how this came about: read Shogun; watched Shogun miniseries; saw Richard Chamberlain and thought, huh, he was in The Thorn Birds and all the ladies my mom's age love The Thorn Birds; decided to read The Thorn Birds and then watch the miniseries.

I might still watch the miniseries but so far not liking the romantic hero.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            Here's how this came about:
            Fair enough I know I watched the Shogun miniseries back in the day and I seem to remember reading the book also...just never got into The Thorn Birds. I did enjoy Shogun.
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I just wanna get a job so I don't have to trawl though a 92 question questionaire again...
              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Ever have one of those days at work where every damn thing you do becomes a problem? Where you co-workers do stupid things, people you depend on in other depts. don't do their jobs, and the customer blames you for it? The computer crashes, stuff doesn't work right when you process it, and you just wanna go sit in the corner with a bottle of rum?

Seriously, I am so buying me a bottle of that vanilla rum that Jester recommended.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I need a job, I'm going nuts not working!
                  I also need to find someone fun to carpool with to the faire in a few months....I put a request on my FB wall asking, making sure to block people I don't want to ride with. Maybe next I should put an adorable (hopefully) pitiful (but not in a bad way) picture of me holding a sign asking for help getting to the faire.
                  This year's plan is packing sammiches and drinks so I'm not spending money on oh so yummy food..damn it, now I'm thinking of the food, sigh.
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• After a month in a motel, I'm moving into a one bedroom apartment.

But I'm frazzled about finding a microwave. :\

But YAY ACTUAL PERMANENT RESIDENCE. Finally, after about a year. FINALLY.
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Yay! RP!!!

*happy dance*
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Good luck Squeaks and yay to you RP!
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My sisters are watching a hockey game. I just heard one of them say, "It does everything but go in!"

There's a straight line for ya...
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I really hate being sick.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Just finished watching X-Men: First Class. At the last scene I just had to wonder, at what point did Magneto say, "You know what? I have this helmet, I just have to get me a cape and a purple bodysuit to go with it and this whole outfit will just come together."
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Well, waiting to hear back from the depot of the home. Lesigh, I tried to apply but their application system online wasn't working for me so I was able to get thru to a hiring manager for the store I want to work at, thanks to another hiring manager for another store I know...hopefully things to smoothly and I will be in the land of the employed again.

For now, I will cover myself in strawberry juice as I nom on frozen strawberries and read books.
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X