No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lizard loves her clock. I tried to move it and she got mad at me.
    Also, dragons wings are F'n hard to sew!

I made snoopy brownies, but soymilk frosting gets runnier instead of harder... so it resembles snoopy. For my dad's birthday.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
      On another topic, I just got hit with a horrid migraine. Anyone have a chainsaw I can borrow? Or failing cutting my head off completely, I'm open to the idea of trepanning. .

Sympathies.I was just congratulating myself that this month, I have not had a hormone induced migraine - I get them really screamingly bad sometimes.I've just had a very mild headache which I couldlive with.Im wondering if its anthing to do with the antihistamines I'm taking as they are giving me vivid dreams so they may be inhibiting the headache?
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
        I made snoopy brownies, but soymilk frosting gets runnier instead of harder... so it resembles snoopy. For my dad's birthday.
        Can you add icing sugar to it to make it less runny?

Comment

I did, and I even added so much it barely was going through the frosting tube, but it seems to be getting runnier and runnier...hopefully dad sees it before it becomes a multicolored blob.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

I did, and I even added so much it barely was going through the frosting tube, but it seems to be getting runnier and runnier...hopefully dad sees it before it becomes a multicolored blob.
            Oh how strange, what else could you add to make it thicker? Or is that the base you are putting it on is too warm and making it run? That happened to me when I made a sponge cake once,I tried to ice it while it was too warm and the icing just ran everywhere.

Comment

No, the brownies are cool already...I think it might be the humidity today. The leftover frosting I put in the fridge is hard, so I bet the humidity made it go soft.

Comment

No, the brownies are cool already...I think it might be the humidity today. The leftover frosting I put in the fridge is hard, so I bet the humidity made it go soft.
                Aha, well then the answer is to contort yourself up and ice them in the fridge.Simple.

Comment

Of course, why didn't I think of that? Or I could have put the brownies in the fridge while the frosting still looked really good...and I was so proud of having made Snoopy and his doghouse...now they look like a white blob on a red blob with some black, white, and green blobs...

Comment

Use a frosting, like seven-minute frosting, instead. No milk problems if there's no milk to begin with. (I have never tried making soy-based icing, is it still with butter?)

Comment

They turned out alright, I was being paranoid as usual
                      In fact, my dad loved them. Except for when it was time to eat them and mum cut the brownies, handed me one and told me to give it to dad.
                      "SHE CUT OFF SNOOPY'S HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

The new BK breakfast commercials are evil, EVVIIIILLLL I tell you.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          The new BK breakfast commercials are evil, EVVIIIILLLL I tell you.
                          Why are they evil? (no tv here, remember?)
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

They have a sing song 'ditty' in it that is absolutely horrible, but gets stuck in a persons head. Heck they may go beyond evil to EBIL.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ok..maybe the best line in a webcomic ever.

"I am going to sit on this spin, till the room stops chairing."

Comment

Dammit, I need garlic and goat cheese. For some reason I have neither in the house at all.

And that was going to be such a tasty dish. Guess I have to wait till paycheque comes in tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X