No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After staying up waaay too late taking to my boyfriend (soooo worth it, stupid long distance) I downloaded a Star Wars ring tone and text tone. My phone now announces my boyfriend's text with a TIE fighter flyby. *geeks out*
    Last edited by dragon_wings; 10-21-2011, 10:45 AM.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I have a song stuck in my head. Wanna hear?

*deep breath*

Jayne! The man they call Jayne!
      He robbed from the rich, and he gave to the poor
      Stood up to the man, and he gave him what for
      Our love of him now ain't hard to explain
      The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!

Ok, ok I'll stop now.

*walks off, humming*

Comment

• We've been blasting our way through Zeta Gundam. I've been keeping a slap count. Damn, when did Char get hot (for a 2D guy, anyway)?
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Australian Picual olive oil.....om nom nom....
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Lesigh I have no idea how I do it, but I always seem to like guys who live furthest away.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• ^%(#^#*(^$@&)@$&)#%^*)&#*@%)&#@%*)&#!%^!#&^@*$^&$^ &^@&*$^$&@^(@$*^$@(*_^*_@$^&@*$(_^$@(*^$@*_(^$@*^$ @*(^@(*^@$_^@$*_$@^&_*@$^&*_@$^!#%(%$)@^@%&)@$^!

Next time I see that black cat that's been hanging around the neighborhood, I'm punting the fucker as far as I can.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                ^%(#^#*(^$@&)@$&)#%^*)&#*@%)&#@%*)&#!%^!#&^@*$^&$^ &^@&*$^$&@^(@$*^$@(*_^*_@$^&@*$(_^$@(*^$@*_(^$@*^$ @*(^@(*^@$_^@$*_$@^&_*@$^&*_@$^!#%(%$)@^@%&)@$^!

Next time I see that black cat that's been hanging around the neighborhood, I'm punting the fucker as far as I can.
                Oh dear. Why?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It's a football thing that I'll only have to see replayed on TV 6,465,039,177,834,298,625,755,021 times until I'm dead. And then they'll probably still show the highlight in the afterlife.

I was out walking and a black cat crossed my path. I blame it.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I grossed out an 8 year old boy by accurately answering his questions in great detail!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Nice, Mishi! Now I'm curious about his question, though...

Comment

• Quoth Ellain
                        Nice, Mishi! Now I'm curious about his question, though...
                        Indeed. It must have been a doozy. :P

Comment

• Warning: Not for squeamish people!!!

I was explaining to him that it's physically improbable for a child at his school to do two of the things he was claiming (drinking cat urine and large amounts of blood), and that the other two things weren't a big deal since both brains and organ meat are readily available at the supermarket. He wanted to know how the brains are removed from the skull intact, so I told him and also explained that they have to be treated carefully or they fall apart. He asked a few clarifying questions, asked if it hurt the animal (My answer: They're already dead, they can't feel it), and then he abruptly changed the subject.
                          S is known for arguing and scaring family members by talking about stuff he's seen in movies or heard about from adults. He's never tried it with me before and I don't think that he will again!

Edited to add: S is allowed to play GTA and Saints Row, as well as watch whatever his dad is watching. Answering questions shouldn't do too much damage and his mum doesn't mind, I'm just glad that he's learning something because he thinks reading is lame. I'm thinking about reading some of the Grimm's fairytales or some of the Norse mythology to him (maybe some Egyptian, but I'll have to re-read that first), because I don't feel like explaining the various relationships and attitudes of the Greek and Roman mythos to him.
                          Last edited by Mishi; 10-26-2011, 02:16 AM.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Listening to the unholy trinity of my husband, Tim McCarver and Joe Buck gives me a migraine.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Holy fucking shit Batman, Tom Waits says swear words on his new album! I don't think I've ever heard Tom Waits swear before.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri
                                Holy fucking shit Batman
                                Random, but just these four words in this combination made me giggle. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X