No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even better, for me it is absolutely free. Somebody else is paying for everything (food, drinks, etc) Cause he is a wimp and doesn't want to go alone (not that I am complaining mind lol). My cousin is a good guy, but even worse in social situations then me..which is saying a LOT. Only bad part is, will be staying with Vinny till Sunday and he has no internet..which means I will not be able to talk to Marmalady . Will miss her terribly.
    Last edited by Mytical; 09-02-2011, 04:59 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical* I hate internet-less times.

but !yay! for concert?
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'd go see Survivor...I like several of their songs :-) Enjoy!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Argabargabarga.
          Also, zimblecuns.

On that note, I have to clean the house today :'(

Comment

• I'm mellllting....

Seriously, I think I'm actually ready for fall. I used to love hot weather, but lately...phew. I'm tired of it.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I went to the New York Ren faire yesterday. I've returned with a gift for the ladies. *points to the picture* You are welcome ladies.
              Attached Files
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I have tomorrow off. My first major holiday off in the 15+ months since I started at <my store>. And I'm going to the Maryland ren faire! My sister and her family is taking me and my sister is letting me borrow a costume! Let's hope we're similar enough sizes it fits. ^_^ *bounces*

By the way: this will be the second year in a row I'll be going to the ren faire
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  I'm going to the Maryland ren faire! My sister and her family is taking me and my sister is letting me borrow a costume! Let's hope we're similar enough sizes it fits. ^_^ *bounces*

By the way: this will be the second year in a row I'll be going to the ren faire
                  YAY! Tips from a fledgling rennie (should your sister not be one.): lots of water!! Drink it, love it, carry it. Trust me. Day after hang over feeling is normal (even if you didn't drink, I'm recovering now), It's faire burn out, it's cause you have returned to the mundane.

Bodice burn, it happens to the best of us. Sun screen it up baby.
                  Remember if you buy a corset or a bodice. Make sure you can move and breathe. Those are a must! Proper fit: sitting with proper posture is good, but if you feel uncomfortable it's means it's not the right size. Shop around before buying clothes, ask people in garb what they recommend. Pieces of garb are expensive, make sure to try it on, cotton is WONDERFUL. Make sure to get washing directions too. (btw Moresca has a shop at your faire, as pretty and nice as it is. I wouldn't buy there for a while. EXPENSIVE and for people who don't go to faire often, or newbies it's best to avoid. 95 bucks for a skirt hurts, and you can get beautiful well made dresses for $60, keep that in mind. I think their stuff is beautiful, but as a newbie, I just spent $105 on a tunic and dress that will last for ever and I can pair with other things, it makes more sense. However I will eventually invest in Moresca garb.)

Make sure to see Larksalot the bald, Dueling fools, and Johnny Fox, I've seen them, they are great. Abby Green is lovely, Wolgemut! LOVE THEM, awesome guys, great music...Stop looking at me like that I googled and I'm a rennie...

I think I finished my hyper active rennie rambles now...I'm going to go back to being passed out. Have fun Show me pictures!
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• @ Squeak: My sister and brother in law are definitely rennies. They've taken their 6 year old daughter to faires before her brother was born. I will be in good company. ^_^
                    I won't have to worry about buying stuff tomorrow and over paying cause I'm totally broke until Friday. But yeah, I did notice the stuff there is expensive when I went last year.
                    Trust me I will take pictures! I'm really hoping my sister has something I can wear. But pictures will be taken regardless!

Comment

...something I can wear. But pictures will be taken regardless!
                      There's always Viking slave on auction block...
                      Last edited by dalesys; 09-05-2011, 03:56 AM.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Heh..since I can't pm her..Food Lady..please clean out your private messages...
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys
                          There's always Viking slave on auction block...
                          Lol. Shoulda guessed there'd be a response like this.

Comment

• I looked up that new My Little Pony series since so many adults seem to be into it, and holy shit- those new character designs are awful. The original toys were my favorite things EVER (they still live in my mom's attic!) and I cannot make myself like these new creatures, which have the same eye-to-head ratio of a giant squid and look kind of anorexic and slightly whorish. I'm just too set in my ways.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• We got a late start but here I am in costume.
                              Attached Files

Comment

We got a late start but here I am in costume.
                                Yay! *btw I msged you on facebook* =)

Comment

Working...
                                X